Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Chen Mo followed behind, she was used to observing words and expressions, and at a glance she could see that Shen Yu was a little displeased.

    Previously, she had only heard that Alpha was extremely possessive, but today she saw the truth.

    "Ahem!" Chen Mo deliberately made a noise, reminding the sao woman inside not to say too much.

    Hearing the sound, Gu Qingjiu raised her head and saw Shen Yu standing at the door. She, who was whispering to her shoulder just now, immediately sat up straight, blinking her big eyes, obediently, like a primary school student who did something wrong. of.

    Shen Yu didn't want to say what Gu Qingjiu meant, but she was just curious about what she envied him.

    But when Gu Qingjiu saw her tense and cautious expression of conditioned reflex, her heart softened at once. She must have had a bad life before.

    "What are you talking about, so happy?" Shen Yu withdrew her aura, and her whole body softened.

    Sitting next to Gu Qingjiu was a coquettish woman with heavy makeup, about the same age as Gu Qingjiu. Seeing Chen Mo following behind, she immediately got up and greeted him politely.

    "Hello, Mr. Chen! Hello, Mr. Shen! I'm Xiaojiu's high school classmate Xu Xueer. I didn't expect to meet here today, so we chatted for a while. Don't disturb me?" Very seductive.

    "Just chat for a while." Gu Qingjiu emphasized, as if he would be punished if he chatted for an extra minute.

    Shen Yu's frown deepened, if there were no outsiders around, she would have wanted to go up and hug her, telling her that she didn't have to live so cautiously.

    "This is an artist from our company, he's an O, don't worry." Chen Mo thought that Shen Yu was jealous.

    Shen Yu was so distressed that she died, and her voice was much gentler, "What's there to worry about? Qing Jiu usually stays at home. Since you are classmates with a good relationship, you can contact more in the future, so that Qing Jiu will not be bored alone."

    Xu Xueer raised her eyebrows secretly, just now she heard Gu Qingjiu say that her A is gentle and kind and considerate to her, now it seems that it is true. But why doesn't such A mark his partner?

    "Xiao Jiu, let's make an appointment later." Xu Xueer excused herself and left.

    Shen Yu asked for an ordinary SUV from Chen Mo's company, gave her limited edition as a gift to the new company, and left with Gu Qingjiu.

    "You were like that just now, who are you trying to hook up with? Huh?" Chen Mo pinched Xu Xueer's chin and asked viciously.

    After get off work time, only Chen Mo and Xu Xueer were left in the small studio.

    Xu Xueer took advantage of this time to come to Chen Mo, but she did not expect to meet her high school classmate.

    "Hook up with Mr. Chen, do you want to hook up?" Xu Xueer's eyes were like silk, and the tip of her tongue licked around her red lips, as if she was inviting.

    "Little mouth is really seductive." Chen Mo's eyes were already stained with desire, every time he was led away by this old vixen, obviously he couldn't smell the pheromone, but he felt that the other party was delicious.

    Chen Mo's breathing was somewhat heavy, "Just now your classmate said envy, what envy you?"

    Xu Xueer said something close to Chen Mo's ear, Chen Mo hugged Xu Xueer, frantically biting those plump red lips, and another A hand reached under the skirt...