Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    The cry of "sister" softened Gu Qingjiu's heart. She was five years older than Shen Yu.

    Shen Yu is not as strong as other A's. She has a cowardly personality, and her pair of golden puppy eyes can arouse Gu Qingjiu's desire to protect.

    "What's wrong?" Gu Qingjiu asked.

    "I, I dare not say. Elder sister, can you promise me first?" Shen Yu lowered her eyebrows, stared at the other party pitifully, and begged.

    "Tell me, I will help you if I can." Gu Qingjiu knew that Shen Yu's nature was not bad, but she was too cowardly. If she could help her stand up, she would be willing.

    "Sister," Shen Yu clasped the edge of the bed with her fingers, "Grandpa said to let me join the company and let Shen Feng take me. But, I was very scared, I was afraid that she would hit me. When I was young, she always hit me, return, return Steal my things."

    Shen Yu accepted all the tragic experiences of the original owner's short life. Now that you have changed the core, you can't be too ostentatious, first pretend to be stupid and then play by ear.

    Gu Qingjiu's wings are not yet full, and she has no time to protect herself. As the heroine in the book, the enemy is hard to guard against. It is the worst strategy but also the easiest way to tie her to protect her. Let her stay alone. Shen Yu is really worried.

    Gu Qingjiu pursed her lips, she had seen Shen Feng before, she was tricky and domineering, she was a Beta but more flamboyant than A, it was not easy to deal with. If she were to take Shen Yu with her, it would be hard to guarantee that Shen Yu would not be bullied.

    "Okay, but I have to prepare first." Gu Qingjiu swallowed, she was also a little scared.

    Although, as the eldest lady of the Gu family, she can count the number of times she has been to the Gu Group on one hand, and there are not many who can help Shen Yu, but it is good to accompany her to give her courage.

    Shen Yu smiled contentedly. After Gu Qingjiu finished her porridge, she packed up the disposable dishes and threw them into the trash can. He took a tissue and handed her to wipe her mouth.

    At this time, there was a knock on the door of the ward.

    The doctor made a routine ward round, and Shen Yu got up to make room. As soon as she stood up, she saw a tall and strong woman like an iron tower standing outside the door of the ward. The woman nodded to Shen Yu when she saw Shen Yu.

    "Qing Jiu, let me go out first." After finishing speaking, Shen Yu turned to greet the doctor again, "Doctor, please."

    After seeing Shen Yu go out, the doctor asked in a low voice: "I have read your medical records, Your passion period caused by induced pheromone disorder is very unstable and frequent. If it is serious, you will not be able to integrate into society. This situation is mostly caused by frequent induction of passion. It means that someone treats you... Do you need to call the police for you? ?."

    Gu Qingjiu lowered her head, closed her eyes, and shook her head gently, it was useless.

    "Sigh." Many O's who were hurt were reluctant to call the police, fueling the arrogance of the perpetrator, and the doctor glanced at the door, "There is another way to alleviate your symptoms, which is to ask your partner to tag you and use her information Su stabilize your hot period."

    "Thank you doctor, I will handle it myself." You can't drag her in, as long as the water is dirty, she will be fine. Moreover, Shen Yu can't help her.