Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    On the day of Shen Chengnian's death, thick dark clouds shrouded the sky of Yecheng, the humid and sultry air made people panic, but there was not a single drop of rain, as if they were hiding a huge conspiracy.

    Police officers, journalists, and medical staff surrounded a dilapidated wooden house tightly.

    When Shen Yu arrived at the scene, her face was darker than the bottom of a pot. She couldn't imagine that guy would die like this.

    Not sad, but feel ashamed, too ashamed!

    This is the heaviest blow to the Shen Group!

    Ever since the ferris wheel exchanged rings, Gu Qingjiu's condition has improved a lot, even better than before.

    The wives and wives interact more, and they will work out together, so life is enjoyable.

    The entertainment company is already on the right track, and the two dramas are making a lot of money. Chen Mo patted his chest and said that he will become bigger and stronger and become the leader of Yecheng Entertainment.

    The situation on Shen's side is not very good, and the construction of the eastern suburbs is not going well.

    Gu Jiye didn't get this piece of cake, so he made crazy tricks.

    His contacts are also very useful, either today he is stuck with a document, or tomorrow he is stuck with a chapter, and there are endless troubles.

    Shen Yu was not used to him either, and used Shen to suppress Gu.

    The Shen family is an established wealthy family, and the Gu family is a rising star. In addition, Shen Yu has already grasped the power of the Shen family, and behind her is a big boss, Shen Shengmei, who supports her.

    Gu's suffered a lot in the mall. For this reason, Gu Jiye almost went crazy with anger.

    "Is this the cooperation you were talking about?" Gu Jiye threw Shen's winning bid in Shen Chengnian's face, "Your bidding manager is the most capable? Is that so capable?

    " How do you repay me like this? You can't even handle your own daughter, no wonder the old man doesn't train you! An adopted son is an adopted son! After all, people will look down on you!"

    Gu Jiye's anger at Shen Yu was all vented on Shen Chengnian. If Shen Chengnian hadn't brought bodyguards with him, he would have started beating people.

    Shen Chengnian, who was poked in the sore spot, didn't look much better. He didn't expect his bidding manager to turn his back on him. That little bastard Shen Yu actually has some tricks.

    It's not that he didn't send someone to assassinate Shen Yu, and she hid him several times. Later, Shen Shengmei gave him a message to calm down, and he stopped.

    After fighting for a lifetime, is it true that the Shen family will return it to the original owner? impossible! Shen Chengnian's eyes were dark, he would not let Shen Yu have a good time.

    "Either, you go back and kill that wretch; or, you spit out what you ate. How have those little O's been harmed by you? Do you know how much money I lost?" Gu Jiye understood Shen Chengnian's weakness.

    "Understood, I will give you a satisfactory answer. That piece of land is also yours." Shen Chengnian got up, "Prepare me a few more puppies, those few have never been pregnant, so it's useless."

    "Hmph, yourself Can't you still blame others? My O has always been prolific." Gu Jiye's tone was contemptuous, making it difficult to lift one's head.