Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Shen Yu had a long, long dream. In the dream, she was no longer an orphan, but grew up in a big family with grandpa, parents, aunt and siblings.

    Since she was a child, her parents didn't like her, and her brothers and sisters always bullied her.

    The elder brother differentiated into A first, and deliberately released pheromones in places where no one was around, almost suffocating Shen Yu to death. From then on, Shen Yu was very afraid of her brother.

    My sister is also very bad, always robbing her things. The new stationery bought by grandpa would be snatched by the elder sister, and the new clothes had to be worn by the older sister before she could wear them, and she was always beaten.

    If you go to your parents to file a complaint, you will be scolded miserably. Although your grandfather and aunt like Shen Yu, but your aunt is overseas, you can't help her, and your grandfather is always in a nursing home because of his poor health, so he can't always help her.

    Later, Shen Yu became autistic and cowardly, and finally hid in her shell, never daring to speak out again. Gradually, she became a wimp who was laughed at in the wealthy circle of Yecheng.

    Until one day, she received a call from her parents asking her to marry the young lady of the Gu family.

    Marriage means she can move out and have a life of her own.

    She was very happy, although she still looked cowardly, but when she met Gu Qingjiu, she took a few peeks at him, she was a gentle and gentle O, older than her would definitely hurt people.

    Just after the blind date, she was threatened by her elder brother Shen Ci who blocked her in the room. Shen Ci said that he fell in love with Gu Qingjiu and asked Shen Yu to stay away from her, otherwise Shen Yu's leg would be broken.

    Why can't they escape the control of these people even after they have a family? Shen Yu was in pain, and she didn't know what to do. Even the housekeeper sent by the old house can bully her.

    When Shen Ci was about to attack Gu Qingjiu, Shen Yu still stood in front of her, not for becoming a hero or defending sovereignty, but for wanting to be beaten to death.

    Standing on the mirror-like blue lake, Shen Yu watched the exhausted soul fall into the abyss until it disappeared.

    "Sleep when you're tired. As a reward, I'll make those who bullied you come back and pay for it."

    Shen Yu turned around, and ripples bloomed on the lake under her feet, extending to the other side of the light.

    Opening her eyes again, what caught her eyes was white, and there was a medicine bottle hanging above her head. Shen Yu was sore all over, especially the back of her neck, which seemed to be stabbed with a knife.

    "I..." His throat was so dry that he couldn't make a sound just after he said a word.

    Gu Qingjiu stayed by the bed the whole time, seeing that Shen Yu woke up, she immediately called the doctor over.

    "It's okay, the patient just lost too much blood and released too much pheromone, and he can be discharged from the hospital after the infusion is over. Go back and make up for it." The doctor put away the examination equipment and said to Gu Qingjiu, "As a spouse, you can Properly release some pheromones to help Alpha relieve the pain. It is much better than taking painkillers."

    After the doctor left, only Gu Qingjiu and Shen Yu were left in the ward.

    "How do you feel?" Gu Qingjiu asked tentatively.