Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Shen's old house.

    As soon as he entered the door, Zhang Fang rushed to scratch Shen Yu as if he had lost his mind.

    With quick hands and quick eyes, Ye Bai carried Zhang Fang back to the sofa like a chicken.

    "You heartless bastard! You made Xiao Ci miserable! It's all you, all you! If it weren't for you, Xiao Ci wouldn't have been arrested." Zhang Fang was held down, cursing non-stop.

    "What's wrong, big brother?" Shen Yu pretended to be scared, and scanned the crowd.

    After a week, the mental outlook of the Shen family has completely changed.

    Shen Shouyi had just returned from the nursing home, his face was ashen.

    Shen Chengnian looked particularly dry, with unusually thick dark circles under his eyes, and he didn't know what he had experienced recently;

    Zhang Fang was even more like a teenager, with so much makeup that he couldn't hide his haggard face.

    Not surprisingly, I saw Shen Feng again.

    The lawyer team had already passed the gas, Secretary Wang was classified as a suicide, Shen Feng's accusation could be fine as long as Shen Yu withdrew the lawsuit.

    She contacted Shen Shengmei about this matter, and her aunt let her make up her own mind, and she would support no matter what decision she made.

    This made Shen Yu a little surprised, since they were all her nieces, Shen Chengmei's approach was a bit biased.

    "Brother harassed that little star and was sent to a lunatic asylum." Shen Feng stared at Shen Yu, as if asking: You didn't do it, did you?

    Shen Yu heard about this, and Shen Ci himself was crippled, but he didn't want to give up his status as the eldest son of Shen. He went to find the pregnant starlet, hoping that the other party would give birth to a child. If he was an Alpha in the future, his status would be preserved. up.

    Little celebrities are not famous, but they are not stupid. Knowing that Young Master Shen was disabled, he immediately aborted the child.

    The differentiation of ABOs is around 15 years old. If she has to wait 15 years to know whether she has a chance to inherit a small portion of the Shen family's property before she becomes the reproductive tool of the Shen family, it would be better to make more money by making more movies.

    Knowing that the child was gone, Shen Ci pushed the wheelchair and ran into the crew of Little Star. He was so angry that he didn't know about his fecal incontinence.     This kind of vicious attack was targeted by the Omega Protection Association under the embellishment of the little star, and Shen Ci was assigned a first-level manic attack. If there is no accident, he will be locked up in a madhouse for the rest of his life.     The news that the child was beaten was sent by Shen Yu to someone, but it was Shen Ci himself who was looking for death. I really didn't expect Shen Ci to be so crazy that he should be locked up.     Shen Chengnian didn't seem to care about this matter at all, he kept his head down all the time, and ignored Zhang Fang.     "Xiaoyu, where have you been this week? You didn't go home. The Gu family contacted us to ask Ms. Gu to go home to visit her relatives, but they couldn't find anyone." Shen Shouyi had a stern face, very dissatisfied with this grandson who was out of control.     "Grandpa, I'm scared. Me, Miss Gu and I went to stay in a hotel." Shen Yu still pretended to be a coward, and kept a low profile to see what show their family was performing today.     "Since I have no place to go, I'll move back to the old house. Remember to ask Ms. Gu to contact the family.     You have been married for a while, and you have to go to your father-in-law's house to pay a visit. Don't be rude."     Shen Shouyi saw Shen Yu's useless look In this way, she felt a lot more relieved, and she couldn't fly out of his palm just like this.     "Yes." Shen Yu obediently agreed, as for how to do it is her business.     "Also, quickly withdraw the case about Shen Feng. Otherwise, the impact on Shen's will be too bad." In the past few days, Shen's stock has fallen by the limit twice in a row, and Shen Shouyi can't sit still anymore.     First it was about Shen Ci, and then about Shen Feng. His blood pressure kept soaring, and he was almost pissed off by these juniors.     "I'm afraid it won't work." Shen Yu's attitude suddenly hardened, "Life and death are at stake, I can't withdraw the lawsuit."     Shen Feng was going to kill someone that day, and she, Shen Yu, was the victim, so why should she withdraw the lawsuit?     Even if the sentence is several years, the other party must be sent in. This kind of vicious person must not be tolerated.