Chapter 9

Chapter 9

That was the first time Gu Qingjiu saw Shen Yu so ah.

"You dare to touch her and try!" Shen Yu no longer concealed her true self, just now, she saw Shen Feng's knife tip turned around and stabbed towards Gu Qingjiu.

Shen Yu was glad that she was an S-level A, otherwise it would be too late to save Gu Qingjiu, she was furious, pointed at the culprit and shouted: "Ye Bai, contact a lawyer to sue her, let her go out of prison, and never see the light of day again for the rest of her life! " In the

distance, Shen Feng was pinned down by Ye Bai and couldn't move, and the knife in his hand was kicked far away.

The movement was too loud, which alarmed the office staff on the whole floor. Some who didn't know the cause and effect wanted to go up to help Shen Feng, but were stopped by the bodyguard called by Ye Bai.

"What are you watching? Are you paying your salary to watch the excitement? What about the manager of the HR department? Write down all the excitement and withhold one month's performance!"

Shen Yu knew that Gu Qingjiu would be nervous when there were many people, so she looked close Crazy and even a little ugly, she won't let others see her wife's jokes.

She carefully protected Gu Qingjiu in her arms, like a chicken cub.

Everyone was shocked, how could this be the useless Third Miss of the Shen family who they had seen before, who was hunched over and didn't dare to look people in the eye? That vicious and domineering look made people shudder.

The suppressed Shen Feng suddenly screamed, no, everything is wrong, this is not the Shen Yu she knew, not the Shen Yu who dared not let anyone bully her, not the one who would only hug when she was beaten Shen Yu, who was being beaten with her head upright, "Who are you? Who are you? You are not Shen Yu! Who are you?"

Shen Yu ignored anyone, she carried Gu Qingjiu into the reception room, and lightly He put it lightly on the sofa and locked the door behind him.

"Are you hurt anywhere? Are you scared? It's all my fault, I shouldn't have brought you here. It's all my fault." Shen Yu's eyes lingered on Gu Qingjiu, her eye circles were slightly red, and her hands were shaking a little.

Just now, it was too dangerous.

I have to admit that Shen Yu like this is fascinating, and Gu Qing loves the feeling of being protected to death.

When being held in her arms, she could kiss those thin lips just by tilting her head. She even wanted Shen Yu to mark herself, but she resisted.

They can't have that kind of involvement.

Gu Qingjiu held those trembling hands, and said lightly: "I'm fine, thank you for protecting me just now." Fingertips gently scraped Shen Yu's palm wrapped in gauze, she knew it was to save her, Shen Yu Yu did not hesitate to hurt herself.

The more Shen Yu was like this, the more Gu Qingjiu felt that she was not worthy of Shen Yu.

Shen Yu was still immersed in self-examination, and did not hear Gu Qingjiu's strangeness.

What a cowardly act and let others protect her, no matter whether Gu Qingjiu can accept it or not, she will be more domineering in the future and give her more sense of security.

"Qing Jiu, run away when you encounter danger in the future, don't worry about me. I'm an Alpha with thick skin and thick skin. I'm your Alpha, I was supposed to protect you, but in the end..." Shen Yu blamed herself.