Chapter 17

My eyes flutter open and meet the sight of the most beautiful girl snuggled into me.

Her eyes are closed, and her body is warm and soft. I smile when I see the faint curve on her lips, I wonder what she's dreaming of.

I tighten the grip I have around her and push her even closer to my chest. She's practically on top of me, but it doesn't seem like she minds because surely enough her lips part and a small moan escape - sending a vibration straight down my groin.

"What are you dreaming of little brat?" I question.

She shifts slightly but doesn't wake up, instead she runs her hand down from my naked chest and to my lower stomach - dangerously close.

"Don't stop," She moans, don't stop?
Who the fuck is she dreaming about. I fight the urge to wake her up but the thought of her being in my bed and having her hand right above my dick while dreaming about another man is near enough to make me want to kill every man who's ever stepped foot in her life.

From what I gathered yesterday - she's been with other men before, could it be one of them she's dreaming of? Is she recalling a night with them? Fuck. I'm going to find every one of these men, and I won't rest until they all join James down the bottom of the fucking river.

"Pablo?"
"What." I snap, my mood ruined by those thoughts.
"Pablo" She repeats.

I look down at and see her eyes still closed, she's not awake yet. The widest grin of the damn century appears on my face, she's moaning my name - she's having a wet dream about me.

"Fuck." I groan, when her hand slides further down and sends a wave of torture down my spine. I grab it gently and place it back on my chest. As much as I love the idea of her hand there, I know she'll be embarrassed if she woke up and saw it and I'm going to spare myself that kind of pain - "You're killing me princess."

She shifts again, and this time her eyes stir until they're open and met with mine. God, she's so damn gorgeous I want to keep her in my bed and wake up to that face forever. She blinks a couple of times and lets her surroundings settle in before her eyes travel down to her hand on my chest, and then to my boxers - her eyes widen at the sight which causes a sly smirk on my face.

She gets ready to push herself away, and probably come up with some other excuse like last time - "I must have rolled over in my sleep." This time I was awake to know that it didn't go like that, we fell asleep like this, both exhausted from yesterday's events.

"Not so fast, princess." I say, tightening my grip around her.
"I.. I.. must have-"
"Must have nothing, we fell asleep like this - don't even try to deny it."

Everything changed yesterday. She showed up at my party, of course she was wearing something that made me see red - especially when I heard about some piece of shit harassing her until Amalie stepped in, but what the fuck would have happened if Amalie wasn't there?

It didn't take Einstein to figure that she was trying to provoke me - she wanted me to react because she realized that she didn't want me to do exactly what she was telling me to do some days ago, treat her like her past fiancés. Of course, her pride was in the way, and she refused to admit it.

But the whole scenario combined with previous events, made me realize that she does want me.

I've been holding back more than it seems - I haven't touched her, I haven't been too much in her space even though she likes to think I have, and I haven't initiated anything more than she can handle but now I know that she does actually want me whether she wants to admit it or not.