Pʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ★

*𝐴𝑙𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑈𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒*

Wednesday Addams was not the one to mess with.

She was her own girl, gothic, fierce, instinctual, intuitive, eyes like hawke's, heart stone cold, a dark aura looming around her small frame but students at Nevermore knew not to be too casual because of her size.

She was bad news for each person living in the city, all except one light brown haired boy. Tyler Galpin. Wednesday Addam's boyfriend.

Surprising? Sure. But it was the truth. Her whole persona would change when in contact with that one specific person.

Unfortunatey, that was the case only with a few people. Enid, Eugene, Thing, her best friends and pet. And Tyler, the most important person in her life.

Everyone knew not to mess with them, especially Tyler. No matter what, Wednesday was way too overprotective of her boyfriend. She'd even kill for him if needed without so much of a bat of lashes, so people were very cautious around them.

Yet some people had to be jerks and take chances.

Tyler worked at a cafe and mostly stayed away from people. He was more of a loner and used to be a punch bag for bullies untill Wednesday arrived.

He couldn't be anymore in love.

Normal people would usually avoid Wednesday Addams, but Tyler wasn't normal. He always had the type of danger. He loved how she didn't give a crap, how there was no trace of fear in her dark eyes, or how she'd let her braided hair loose only infront of him, how that rare smile was only for him to witness.

He was in love. More than he could ever express.

As always, Tyler was busy making coffees for the customers at Weathervane. Too engulfed in his day dreams about a certain goth girl to notice the two lurking figures approaching him from behind.

He yelped just as two pairs of arms grabbed him, one hand going over his mouth to suppress his screams as he was being dragged away through the back door.

He was thrown in the middle of the woods and the impact caused his head to hit against a tree trunk. He clutched the side of his head and shook it to clear his vision when two smirking boys came into his view.

Xavier and Lucas. Unusual pairing but shared the same hatred for Tyler.

"What do you guys want?" Tyler spat, trying his best to conjure up all the strength and machoness possible but he knew he could never measure up to their body built. "L-leave me alone." He muttered the last part.

"Awwhh little Galpin, so scared and shitty without that bitchy girl of his." Lucas scorned, snarling with his devious teeth out.

Tyler's blood boiled at the name called at Wednesday.

"Hey!" He got on his feet, dusting his hands and knees off. "Don't talk shit about Wednesday." He glared, his fists curling in balls.

This only made the two lethal boys scoff in disgust.

"Look at him, being all defensive when you can't even throw a punch properly."

Xavier inched closer and grabbed his collars, pulling his face close so he could glare right in his mild brown eyes.

"You are a pathetic bag of shit. You don't deserve Wednesday. You should die." He seethed in his face.

Tyler was trembling in rage, he gathered his courage and pushed the taller boy back.

"She loves me and I love her! So you don't get to tell me anything." He yelled, it was more to comfort himself than Xavier as he also felt somewhat incapable of Wednesday's love. "Leave!"