Sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs★2

A/N:-

Really important!!

Guys, some of you keep saying that Wednesday doesn't smile, doesn't do that or this and other things. Or that she's not fully her character in my shots.

But the thing is, if I'm gonna keep her the same, usual cold and not expressive character, then what's the point in writing fanfictions?!! Right??!

Fanfictions are supposed to quench our wanting souls!!

So, please be a little understanding of me.

***

All the girls were jealous out of their bones when the news of Wedler being together revealed.

Wednesday had to walk through the corridors being thrown all kinds of dirty looks possible. Especially of girls. They'd eye her like she was a walking piece of meat and they were starved predators.

Wednesday didn't care. She barely cared about what other people thought about her, let alone her relationship. But what she cared about was Tyler being overly friendly with his "girlfriends". He was so oblivious to the heart eyes and drools they were giving him. He was just too innocent for this world that sometimes Wednesday wanted to smack him in the head.

"I'm telling you, Wens. It's not what you're thinking! Hailey and Misha have always been my closest friends apart from the Nightshades. I swear it's nothing for you to worry about." His arms flailed as he expressed a way of annoyance.

Wednesday clenched her fists. "You're not seeing it! Hailey's touching you the second she gets a chance. She's always asking you for help, and that Misha, you so believe all smushy, is actually always checking out your bum!"

Tyler fumed, scoffing and running a hand through his hair.

"For fuck's sake, Wednesday! Are you stalking me? Keeping an eye on how my friends are with me? Gosh, that's sick. Even for you."

His words cut through the thick walls around the girl's heart yet she kept on her point, because in the end of the day, she loved the boy and she didn't wanna lose him just cause of popularity coming between them.

"I wasn't." She gritted out, "I was just there when it happened. That's not the point. The point is, you're too oblivious to understand the signs."

"I understand you're jealous. But they know I have a girlfriend and they'd never pull something on me."

"But-"

"That's enough, Wednesday." Tyler raised his hand to stop her mid sentence, his eyes cold and un-solving. "I don't wanna talk about this anymore. I'm leaving. You can contact me when your mind's out of the gutter." He left.

Wednesday's fists were shaking as she adjusted to the words that sliced through her skin and made it palpably ache.

She crouched down on the floor and screamed. Screamed so loud, it felt her throat was cutting in half, yet she kept on screaming untill there was no energy left to produce sounds.

She collapsed on the cold ground and closed her eyes, letting the warm tears silently roll down the sides of her face, and she smiled.

***

It's been a few days since their fight and neither have initiated any term of speaking yet.

Their eyes always found each other on the hallways and the gazes eventually drove away from the other.