Dᴀᴛᴇ★

!!!It's my birthday!!!

***

It is indeed a beautiful night for date. The stars brightly illuminating the dark sky, and the full moon seems to brighten the mood even more.

After a long week full of tests and quizes, Wednesday feels at ease and even a little happy. She can't for this night to be spent with her lover by her side. Due to all the business, she couldn't spend some quality time with the boy, he has also been busy with the cafe and his studies.

So, now the two can finally be together and fullfil the longing days.

"Where are we going?" Wednesday asks in the car, Tyler driving through the long road that goes out of Jericho.

He just gives her a mysterious smile, squeezing her hand that is on her lap.

"Come on, we've been driving for an hour by now."

"Just a little bit more to go. It's an amazing place. I swear you'll love it."

"I know. I trust you." She smiles back.

Finally, they arrive at a restaurant that's located on a hill, with several stairs connecting to the grand entrance.

Wednesday's jaw drops and she feels excited to explore more. Tyler gives the keys to a valet and they walk up the stairs, hand in hand.

"Reservation under Galpin." He says to the receptionist.

"Wait a minute, sir." The girl sitting behind the counter says then types something on the computer.

She dings a bell and another girl approaches them with a smile.

"Take them to table no. 5." The former one says and the new one, name tag read Elisa, nods.

"Please, follow me sir, ma'am."

Tyler and Wednesday follow her and weave their way through the luxurious place. They make their way up to the second floor and Wednesday gasps when Elisa takes them to the rooftop arrangement.

She must say, Tyler Galpin is a romantic.

Tyler holds the chair open for her to sit while he sits across from her, their eyes locking with hinted smiles gracing their lips.

"Would you like to order now?" Elisa asks, somewhat inching closer to Tyler.

Wednesday notices how the cleavage of her uniform is too deep and her eyes seem to sparkle while looking at her boyfriend.

"Uhm sure. Wens, what would you like?" He looks at her with his charming smile and she knows, he's hers.

They give their orders and Elisa glares at Wednesday when she deliberately walks across the table to kiss Tyler's cheek.

She leaves and Tyler has to chuckle at his girlfriend for her unusual behavior.

"What was that?" He asks, laughing a little.

"What? Nothing. Can't I kiss my boyfriend whenever I want?"

He shrugs. "Sure."

The girl returns and serves them food, but she manages to shove her boobs towards Tyler's side more which makes Wednesday fume and she can't keep it any long.

"What do you think you're doing?" She stands up, gritting in anger.

Elisa looks at her with distaste.

"He doesn't seem to have a problem. So, what's yours? Well, you don't even seem capable enough-"

"SHUT UP!" Tyler stands up as well, so fast that the chair falls backwards.

His hands clench in fists as he throws death glares at the waitress.

"Shut the hell up. Till now, I was being polite because it is a respected and famous restaurant. But let me inform you, I am definitely hating the way you've been throwing yourself on me and being so disrespectful to my girlfriend. I will surely leave a complaint against you on my way out here."

Elisa looks down in shame, "I'm so sorry sir, ma'am. Please, don't complaint. I will behave from now on. I promise. Please, forgive me."

Wednesday places a hand on Tyler's chest, calming him down.

"Now go. We don't want to ruin our night." She says and Elisa scurries off.

Tyler breaths sharply and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sorry our night's all ruined." He says sadly, looking down at the girl.

Wednesday cups his face and softly kisses his lips.

"It's okay, as long as we're together, our nights can not be ruined." When she sees his face still not cheered up she bites her lip and smiles, "I'll stay the night at yours." And his face instantly lits up.

He pulls her close for a long kiss on the lips, both of them smiling through it.

"Let's eat now. The food's getting cold." He states after puling away.

They sit back down and enjoy the rest of the night in each other's company.

***

A/N:-

Suggestion by sophi4saccount

Hope you liked it...