Wʀᴏɴɢ★

Wednesday's POV

Today Enid has planned a double date for us and I'm freaking out.

Why you ask?

Well, 1. I don't trust Enid anywhere near my other side. 2. I don't like sharing my boyfriend's time with anyone.

But she's been nagging about this for far too long for me to reject or ignore her any further. So I agreed.

"Perfect." She gushes, finally deciding on what I should wear. "Now go and get ready. I'll meet you outside." She hurries out.

I sigh and look at the black dress she has laid out for me. It looks a bit revealing to me. The cleavage is too deep. So I decide to wear an undershirt to save my boobs from precarious looks of every male.

I was about to braid my hair then something flashes in my head like some memory play.

I love your hair loose.

God! This stupid boy. And his stupid face, his stupid eyes, his stupidly charming smile. Urghh!!!

I pull my hair together and put on a bow so the rest is spreaded across my back. I guess I look fine.

After being done with some last moment touch, Thing gives me a thumbs up, I leave the dorms.

***

"Wow." Is the first thing Tyler says when I join them at the table of a well known restaurant a little outside of town. "You look gorgeous, Wens." He stands up to let me in, gently pressing a kiss to my cheek on my way through.

"Thanks." I mutter then immediately regret.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I totally forgot Ajax and Enid are there as well.

"Oh my goodness! Did Wednesday Addams just recieved a kiss from a boy? And said thanks?!!! EEEEEE!" She giggles obnoxiously, and I have to grit my teeth to keep myself from lashing out.

"Calm down, Enid." I throw her a death glare.

From my peripheral vision, I can see the small smile on Tyler's face, which makes me smile in return.

"Oh-shit oh shit- she's SMILING now!" Enid gushes loudly. A few people looks our way and my fists clench.

"Enid." I grit as deathly as possible, "Don't make a scene."

Ajax put a hand over her mouth, stopping her momentarily.

"It's okay." Tyler interjects. "We should order now. It's getting pretty late."

"Right." Ajax agrees. Thankfully the sensible of the two.

I order a black zucchini dish, Tyler gets himself prawn stir fry while Ajax and Enid decide to stuff themselves with burger and fries.

We patiently wait for food when I feel something brush against my hand from under the table.

I stiffen then relax when I realize it's Tyler's hand. I open my palm and he wraps his hand around mine, soothing me inside out. This boy can literally buy me with a single touch of his.

Things were going smoothly for a while untill Enid decides to peek under the table, I jolt my hand away from Tyler's as fast as possible but damn, she saw it.