Lᴀᴛᴇɴɪɢʜᴛ★

A/N:-

This one's a special shot.
It's featuring Enid and Ajax,
For genesisafton

***

It was a full moon night.

The woods were quiet, even sounds of crickets could barely be heard. It was a silent night if say.

But Enid's mind was all over the place. She was fuming. She was crying. She was wailing then she was laughing.

She still couldn't process the fact that Ajax had stood her up and broken her heart like this.

She shoved her devastated face in the pillows and threw all of her emotion in that stuffed softness.

At one point, Wednesday even tried to comfort her somehow, but it was to no avail since her way of comfort was offering a murder plot of Ajax.

The night carried on and eventually it got even quieter. Wednesday and Thing had fallen asleep.

Enid slowly got off her bed and got to washroom to change out of her date fit. Then washed her face and put on some pajamas.

Returning to her bed, she heard something hit the wooden roof. Her werewolf hearing picked up and she cautiously took steps toward the balcony.

Enid was a jumpy girl but she didn't have any control on her legs at that moment as they carried her to the edge of the rails.

Glancing down, her heart wrenched in her chest and she gripped the wooden rails tightly in her fists, nails threatning to claw out.

"Ajax." She murmured in a defeated tone.

"Hey! Can you please come down here?" He whisper-yelled.

Enid clenched her jaws.

Her eyes told him that she wasn't just gonna follow his orders after what he did.

"Please Enid! Please, let me explain myself. I wanna make it up to you. Gimme one last chance, please!" He begged.

Enid could see his eyes were speaking truth. So she considered.

She turned the window off and climbed down using the pipes and rails.

She fell with a thud infront of the boy but he caught her and steadied her on her feet.

"You okay?" He asked in concern.

Enid pushed herself off his grasp, pulling her best poker face, learnt from her only best friend.

"What do you want? I don't exactly have much time to listen to your blabber now."

"Look, I know I hurt you. But you gotta believe me. I was taking a shower for our date so I could look clean and good for you, but my towel fell off the mirror and I got stoned by my own view.

I promise, En. I'd love nothing more than go on a date with you. I'd never keep you standing up without any solid reason. I'm so sorry." At that point, he grabbed her hands.

Enid searched his eyes and they were glistening with authenticity. Eventually, her heart softened for this boy and she let him pull her to his chest in a warm embrace.

She hugged back, nuzzling his neck while he rubbed her back.

"It's okay, I forgive you. But you could've atleast texted me a little sooner."

"Sorry. I was just so nervous that you were gonna hate me forever."

Enid pulled away and smiled at his cartoon like handsome face.

"I'd never hate you. It's okay. But I gotta go now."

"Wait. I've planned something for us. To make up for the spoiled date." Ajax made his biggest puppy eyes and Enid literally swooned.

She let herself get dragged into the woods where Ajax's car was parked for if their group of friends needed any late night mischief.

They got in the backseat and Enid gasped.

The inside of the car was decorated with fairylights with a small box in the middle as a makeshift table. There were two kimbaps and a single rose.

Her eyes watered as she took the note folded along the flower.

My dear wolfie,

I like you so much. I'd never dream of hurting you.

So, please be mine and stay forever.

Ajax xxx

She looked up and the boy was staring at her with big heart eyes.

She threw herself on him and hugged him tight, causing the makeshift table to fall on the floor. Ajax laughed while he hugged back and pulled her on his lap.

They hugged for a couple more seconds then pulled away to gaze in each other's eyes.

Enid cupped his face and Ajax leaned up to close the gap between their lips.

The kiss started off sweet and tender then it got heated. Their tongues were down the other's throat, hands fumbling to undo the clothes while the scent of lust overpowered the inside of the car.

They were almost there when they were rudely interrupted by someone knocking at the window.

Enid jumped off Ajax's lap, panting heavily while her claws were out in defense.

Ajax let out a shrill when they finally saw it was only Thing.

He made a narrow face then signed that Thornhill may come checking everyone anytime now so she had to go. Thing scurried off.

Enid and Ajax looked at eachother and burtsed out laughing.

They quickly ate the kimbaps and got out of the car with Enid holding the flower dearly in her hand.

"I loved our date. It was perfect, thanks." She said shyly to him when they neared their school building.

"I'm glad I got you back. I like you so much, Enid. Thanks for giving me another chance." He interlaced their fingers together.

"I like you too, so much. Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow."

She pecked his lips and attempted to leave only to be pulled back in a much longer and passionate kiss.

Both were a little breathless after that.

"Goodnight."

Enid waved goodbye and climbed back up. She looked down and waved at him again. She watched as Ajax returned to his side of the dorms.

With a huge smile and a giggling heart, Enid fell asleep.

***

A/N:-

Hope you liked it...