Cᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs★

The night seems too dark for some reason. There's no stars in view and the moon looking extra dull. Or maybe it is all in the girl's mind.

Wednesday sighs as she stares out the window of her room at the Addams' mansion, her breathing coming in short rasps.

How is she gonna confront Tyler? Her family? Friends? Or maybe she can just get rid of the matter even before it needs to be handled.

No. She can't. She can't do this to herself, not to her baby. Their baby.

"Wednesday?" She softly gasps, turning around to see the man of the hour emerging through the door. "You okay? I haven't seen you in a while. Everyone's asking for you."

"I wasn't feeling like talking right now. I needed some time alone."

His brows immediately furrow in worry. He walks toward her and places his hands on her hips.

"Hey, talk to me. What is it?" He kisses her temple.

Wesnesday rests her head on his chest and hugs his middle, inhaling contently in his scent. All of her tension, worry almost melting away from the comfort of his arms.

"I will." She decides, finally having the courage to face the truth and welcome it with open arms. "Come on, let's go."

"What?"

The boy remains in confusion as his girlfriend drags him down the stairs to the living hall where all of their family is gathered for a dinner, even some of their friends.

"Guys!" Wednesday calls, gaining everyone's attention as they stop on the last stair, arms linked. "I need to tell you all something."

"What is it, my little viper?" Gomez asks, wine glass in hand while Morticia smiles at her knowingly.

"What happened, Wednesday?" Enid asks in suspicion, all of them have really confused, even worried, faces.

Wednesday gives them a slight smile, not yet revealing the news.

"Tyler, atleast you spill." Ajax and Xavier urge.

"I swear, I don't know either!" Tyler holds his hands up with a chuckle.

"Okay, calm down." Wednesday stops their chatter and takes a deep breath.

Her eyes swiftly glance at Tyler as she reviews over the consequences once again then looks back at their loved ones.

"I'm pregnant."

A loud gasp leaves all of the mouths leaving only a chuckle among them.

Wednesday fixates her gaze on the boy, whose reaction matters the most to her, and sighs out in relief when she sees the smile of utter happiness on his face.

"Really?!" Tyler asks in disbelief, grabbing her hands in his. "Are you sure? Did you go to the doc? Is it really true?" He rambles on.

Wednesday chuckles and squeezes his hands. "Yes. I'm sure. But wait, are you not upset or anything? We're only 18. Not even married. Do you think you're ready for this?" She asks insecurely, fear subtle in her eyes.

Tyler pulls her to his chest and kisses the top of her head.

"Of course, love. I'm more than okay. I'm the happiest right now. I can't wait to be a dad. And built a family with you. It doesn't matter that we are too young, we're together and we always will be. That's what matters the most."

Wednesday hugs him tight and tilts her head up to kiss his lips a few times. "Thanks, babe. I love you."

"I love you too." Tyler pecks the tip of her nose.

Gomez coughs to gain their attention and they turn to the other smiley faces.

"So? What do you all think?" Wednesday finally asks, arms still around Tyler.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" They all yell in unison that they have to squint to drown out the loudness.

"I'm so happy for you, my love." Morticia smiles warmly and strokes Wednesday's head and kisses Tyler's cheek.

They all give them well wishes one by one, except Xavier, who only shakes hands with Tyler and leaves.

Well, they can care less about it.

Right now, they are only concerned with the happiness around them and the future that beholds their togetherness for eternity.

***

A/N:-

Suggestion by bong_the_bbg

Hope you liked it...