Dᴏɴ'ᴛ★

*𝑻𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒚𝒅𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆*

***

The Hyde is still out there. Going around, killing people brutally. Each night a new deadbody is found, torn from limb to limb, bloody and gruesome.

Amusing for one black haired girl though.

Even though sheriff Galpin has banned her from entering the crime scenes, Wednesday still manages her nose to poke here and there.

The thrill of experiencing such cruel sights is another level of satisfaction. Wednesday won't miss it for the world.

Most importantly, she wants to solve the riddle of the Hyde. She desperately wants to confront the creator of these masterpieces, even if it means getting herself in danger.

Tyler, Wednesday's boyfriend and the only weakness she has, always is glued by her in case she decides to have a sudden adventure through the jungle in the middle of the night.

He knows his girlfriend doesn't care about getting hurt or even harmed, she'll blindly jump into fire if it means she'll get to witness something grotesque. Tyler can not stop rolling his eyes and shaking his head at her reckless instincts.

But for now, he doesn't want to think about all that dangers or deaths, or murder. He wants to focus all his attention in kissing the beautiful young lady that he had the capability to win over.

Wednesday's fingers fist his curly hair tightly as their lips move in the perfect sync, Tyler's arms tightening around her waist, slowly sneaking under the sweatshirt she is wearing.

Their kiss is all tongue and teeth and they are about to lead it to the bed when the door bursts open, following a panting Enid.

Wednesday, much reluctantly, pulls away and looks at the pink haired wolf with annoyance clearly written across her face. She doesn't even try to take her hands and legs off the boy, after all, it is her boyfriend. Why should she care about anyone else's opinion on what they do at their leisure?

"What is it, Enid?" She grumbles.

Tyler attempts to pry her off but she only tightens her hold on him, causing the coffee boy to blush profusely, he tries to hide his face in her shoulder. Wednesday warmly smiles, slightest in the corners, and holds him with care.

"I-t-there's been another murder. I-it's a Nevermore student."

Tyler's head whips up at the information and Wednesday also gets on her feet, clearly intrigued by the news bearer.

"When?"

"About an hour ago. The police are there. They're gonna interrogate the whole school." Enid states in a scared stance, still panting a little.

Wednesday glances at her lover with her eyes speaking words only he can understand. Tyler's eyes widen and he shakes his head but only gets a firm squeeze of hand in return.

***

"It's a fucking bad idea, Wens!"

Tyler hisses for the 5th time that night, eyes darting around for any kind of danger, even if in human form.