Tʀᴜsᴛ★3

The moon seemed extra bright tonight, contrasting the mood the blonde haired boy was in.

"Here." He looked up to see Alyssa placing two cups of coffee on the table. She took the seat across from him. "Are you okay?"

Tyler nodded, exhaling sharply as his hands cupped around the coffee cup. He casted his eyes down.

He was startled when he felt a hand on top of his. He jolted his hand back.

"S-sorry." Alyssa mumbled in surprise.

"I-I'm sorry, Alyssa." He stuttered, "I c-can't be involved with you that way. I love Wednesday." He stood up and hurriedly left the cafe.

Alyssa sat there fuming.

The door bell jingled once more and she looked up to see the girl of her target emerging through the door.

Wednesday, Enid, Ajax and Xavier walked in, all were laughing and chatting except a certain black haired teen.

Wednesday's eyes met Alyssa's and the latter smiled extra sweetly.

Just for Tyler's sake, as promised, Wednesday appproached her.

"Hey, Wednesday."

"Hi." As she greeted back, her eyes swiftly darted around in search of the boy that had managed to spark the red in her heart.

"He's not here." Alyssa gritted, still smiling weirdly.

"Oh-I- no- I wa-wasn't looking for him." She hated the crack in her voice. "Anyway, I should go now."

"Hey," Alyssa stopped her with a hand on her shoulder. "Maybe we can hang out sometimes, you know. Put all that misconceptions behind us."

Wednesday pondered for a moment, it sounded okay. If Tyler trusted this girl, maybe she should try too. Since she had promised to change for him.

"Sure." She managed a 'not so deadly' look then returned to her friends.

The group of four were too submerged in their little chattery to notice the smirk that popped up on the blonde hyde's face.

***

Usually Tyler took the main road while walking home at night. But when he felt low, or wanted to Hyde out and roam the woods a bit, he took the long road through the depth of the forest.

Stuffing hands in pockets, breaths coming out in wisps, Tyler started his troll through the woods tonight.

The gurgles of the owls, or misery chittering of crickets or chirping of any birds made the the atmosphere kind of haunting. But being with Wednesday, he had come to love this feeling.

Reminder of the girl made his heart ache and he sniffled. Not wanting to drown in memories once more.

Well, he didn't have to cause a bag was suddenly put over his head and something sharp pierced through his neck. He could only feel someone dragging him before losing consciousness.

***

Wednesday was typing the new chapter of her novel when her phone beeped. She grabbed the small object in her palm and saw it was a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number : hey, it's Alyssa. Wanna meet me at the cryptstone tonight? I'll bring Tyler as well. I really want you two to patch up so we can all be friends.

Wednesday could almost feel that sickeningly sweet smile through the text.

She contemplated on not going but then the desire to be with Tyler again overpowered.