Iɴsɪᴅᴇ★

Tyler's POV

Everything's still clear as day to me.

The monstrous things I did, the Hyde did. Every murder, the panic in the victims' eyes, their screams, their desperate pleas for one last chance at rescue.

I remember it all and the weight is drowning me in self hatred.

You wonder why I feel like this when I have been the one to confess my enjoyment while doing these all?

Well, let's begin my story there.

At first, I used to wake up naked, covered in blood, utterly confused. My whole body would be sore and I'd be bleeding randomly.

It all began after my daily sessions with Ms. Thornhill.

That woman may look so innocent with big eyes and huge glasses, but she sure is a spawn of the devil.

She would leave me to starve for days after days, then she'd come and demand me to pledge to her. Whenever I'd refuse, she'd inject something in me and I'd feel myself grow angrier, my body would feel like it was on fire and I'd be left passed out.

This went on for weeks untill it got too much for me to handle or keep on going. So I pledged. I submitted to her and from then on, my Hyde became an individual being living within me.

Whenever I'd Hyde out, it was like my own self was pushed in the back of my head. Like I was watching from behind the screen, unable to do anything to stop the horrible deeds it was doing.

I'd scream in agony, crying and begging it to stop but I was not the one behind the wheels. I would watch helplessly as the light from their eyes would disappear.

I started to avoid eating at all which was a bad move since it got my human side weaker and Hyde stronger.

Then Thornhill deciphered the actual plan to me. I was devastated.

She patronized me for being friends with Wednesday, she wanted to use that. That's when my Hyde was taking over control even in my human form.

He'd give Wednesday wrong hints on Xavier, pushing her to believe he was the Hyde. But whenever it was me, I'd do my best to spend my time with her as much as possible because I knew we'd never have a happy ending.

I knew the moment she'd come to know my truth, she'd leave me. Everyone does.

Talking with her gave me hope. Hope of being accepted in a world full of hatred and back-stabbers.

She was different from all the people I've ever met. She was carefree, her own person, unafraid and mostly, non-judgemental. I started to believe to have hope a little bit more.

Then it all came to an end, well, solely because of myself.

Hyde confessed to Wednesday of all the glorious works it did. Well, I did.

And I was once again left all alone.

I had to restrain myself from killing people as the Hyde's only urge was to kill. It was lusty, lust dripping down its veins to kill, to taste blood, to spread chaos, to see death. But at the end of the day, I was just a weak human unable to fight against my Hyde.

Wednesday was right, I was weak. I cry every second of everyday only wishing I could turn back time and stop each disaster I caused.

But it was too late and I didn't have Aladdin's lamp to make my wishes come true.

It's been a week since I escaped from that police van.

I remember turning into the Hyde. The burning rage building in my chest, the bones crashing to reform, and the world imbedding inside a bluish glass. It was a all too familiar feeling and I knew it was going wild in order to get itself free.

This time, I couldn't just let it destroy everything that came into our path. This time, I believed that we are one, and there was no way I'd let it take control over my body, or mind.

Taking in a huge gash of breath, I put all of my strength into action and pulled against his will to decapitate each police officers in the van.

We got shot in the process and managed to get ourselve in the middle of the woods.

I found myself shelter in the Crackstone's Crypt. Luckily, I had managed to grab one of the officers' phone on my way out.

I had only person on my mind that'd help me despite their foaming hatred for me.

I sent her a small text.

I laid there with a bleeding bullet wound on my torso, and kept praying to whoever was up in the sky to send her to me.

On the brink of losing consciousness, I could see her, the doors opened and there she was, amidst the darkness that clouded her.

With a smile of relief on my face, I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to wherever fate had planned for me to go.

To be continued...

***

A/N:-

Suggestion by zapphire120
I dunno how it's going, I really hope it's going like you wanted. There'll be another part of it.

And guysss, I'm not gonna write smut, please don't request of it. It's saddening😢.

But since you all wanted a second part of 'stay', I'm gonna do an aftermath kinda thing.

Thank you for reading🌸

Edit: I'm turning this into a book!
Check out now!