Gɪғᴛ★

"Are you almost done?"

"Nope."

Tyler groans, rolling around the chair he has been lounging for the past 10 mins.

He and Wednesday have come to shopping and he handed her loads of clothes to try on. And now as he waits, he regrets selecting so many dresses.

"Hurry up, Wens! I'm dying of boredom here."

"Shut up! The zip's stuck." She groans from inside the dressing cube.

"Do you want me to help?" He asks with a slight hint of tease in his tone. "I can come in help, you know."

There's silence for a few seconds then a small click could be heard.

Tyler chuckles and looks sideways before sliding inside the cube. He locks it behind them.

His breath hitches when he eyes the girl infront of him.

Wednesday was trying a very small and revealing dark blue, almost grey, dress, the height was way above her knees, the cleavage deeper than normal and the back zip was open, showcasing her pale, smooth skin.

Swallowing hard, Tyler steps closer.

Wednesday looks at herself in the mirror, following the boy's each step coming close. She shivers involuntarily, feeling her cheeks heating up.

Tyler stares at her in the mirror, stopping behind her, his hands trace across her arms, brushing up to her neck untill they gently slide her hair to the side.

He leans down and sensually brushes his nose along her shoulder blade to her neck, exhaling shakily.

"You look gorgeous, baby." He purrs.

Wednesday tries her best to keep on her poker face but fails miserably when she feels a pair of warm and soft lips press against her shoulder. She shudders.

"Tyler." The name sputters off her tongue and she grips the bottom of her dress tight.

The boy drags his lips to her back, kissing the skin like he was worshipping it while his hands keep stroking her arms and sides.

He stops and twirls her around so their eyes could meet.

"So, should I take this dress then?" She quirks an eyebrow.

Tyler smirks, kissing her lips.

"Definitely. I can't wait to get home and rip it off you." He whispers the last part in her ear, earning a playful smack on the arm.

They eventually buy all the dresses Tyler had chosen for her and go over to the counter.

Wednesday gets a few shirts and hoodies for the boy as well. Then they start their shopping at the grocery side.

Tyler grabs a handful of chips and snacks while Wednesday picks something healthy then some stuff for her writing. While the boy wasn't looking, she grabs a small stuffed dinosaur toy for him.

She doesn't know where the hell did this idea come from, but she just wants to gift him something soft. Unlike her hard, cold self.

They take the stuff to the cashier then get them packed.

Wednesday waits in the car while Tyler put their bags in the trunk.

She smiles to herself, twirling the toy wrapped in a box in her hands. She couldn't wait to give it to her boyfriend.

Soon Tyler returns and starts the engine. Before he can start though, the girl stops him.

"What?" He asks in amusement.

"I have got something for you."

Tyler arches his brows, chuckling and turning a bit so he can be fully attentive.

"Yeah? What is it?"

Wednesday reaches the box out to him. He takes it and keeps smiling, slowly unwrapping it as his girlfriend watches him with heart eyes.

Tyler lets a hearty laugh out when the small, blue dinosaur comes in his view.

"A stuffed toy? Seriously? That's so not Wednesday." He says through his laughter.

Wednesday chuckles as well, holding his hand in hers.

"To remind you that I, Wednesday Addams, will always be soft to you. And you are the only special person to me, who deserves this."

Tyler's eyes glisten, face softening. He leans forward and presses their lips in a passionate kiss.

She kisses back immediately, cupping his face and stroking his skin. Their tongues softly poke out and tangle, earning moans from the both of them.

Tyler pulls away, he holds her face with love and care then pulls her down to plant a long kiss on her forehead.

"I love you. Forever. And I love your gift."

"I love you too, Ty."

***

A/N:-

Suggestion by candiiva_xxx

Hope you liked it...