Mɪɴᴇ?★2

*Flashback*

"I-I can't, Wens! We're barely 18!"

"How-how can you say that to me? I am the one carrying this child! I am the one who's gonna have the most change in life and I am ready. How can you not have us after promising eternity to me?"

"Please, Wens. I don't have a job, neither have we completed our studies. Think rationally for God's sake!"

"Fine." Wednesday wiped her eyes and balled her fists. "It's okay. You don't have to take your responsibilities."

Tyler shook his head, approaching her and trying to hold her hand but she stepped back.

"Don't."

"Wens, please try to think from my side." He begged.

"I did. All you had to do was be there for us. For me. For your baby." She took a deep breath and looked in his warm, pool of honey eyes. "It's okay. We'll manage on our own. Never come back in our lives again." With that she left. And never came back.

*Flashback end*

***

Tyler regretted his decision that day, he was still regretting to this day. He tried to contact her badly but knowing it'd only hurt the girl, he stopped.

He never saw her again, neither did he know if their baby was even born. Untill today.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice was cold and distant, although the lingering tone of hurt and anger was still evident there.

It was like a lump formed in his throat, blocking any speech from coming out. He sniffed, opening and closing his mouth right away.

"I-I'm sorry." That was the only thing left to say anyway.

Wednesday scoffed, rolling her eyes that were filling with tears.

"Mama. He gave me chocolate. I like him." Tiana giggled and showed the packet to her mother.

Glaring at the boy, Wednesday grabbed the chocolate from the little hands and dropped it on the ground.

"How many times did I tell you not to talk to strangers? You're a bad girl. And bad girls don't get to sleep with mama at night." She scolded.

Tiana's lips quivered and she started crying loudly, wrenching her father's heart and he fought against all his will to not just scoop her in his arms and comfort her.

"Please don't." He whispered, loud enough for the other to hear. "Don't take my anger out on her. She was crying because you weren't coming back. I just wanted to calm her down. I didn't- I didn't know."

"I know what's better for my child. Thanks for looking after her when she was alone. But don't think it's something I'll allow ever again."

She walked to her car to leave but her heart was clenching painfully, from the longing it held for this boy she once dreamt of living eternity with.

She knew he never not loved her. Wednesday could understand how scared he must have felt back then, but he could've atleast stayed by her through it all. How could he not want their symbol of love?