Sᴏғᴛᴇʀ★

No one can touch Wednesday Addams.

That girl loathes being touched, except for Thing.

Whenever someone was even a few feet within her territory, her face would scrunch up in a grimace and the other would get the hint to take a step back.

At first, she was mocked or laughed at for her unusually odd behavior, but as days went by, people were compelled to accept her the way she was.

As her few of a friends learnt she was in a relationship, their first question was how was it possible to have a relationship without involving touching?

That question remained unanswered since the girl would only give them a mysterious smirk as a reponse.

So when the four of them went on a double date on one particular night at a restuarant downtown, Enid and Ajax could so much only gasp at the scene unfolding right infront of their eyes.

Tyler and Wednesday were practically smudged in one body as they occupied the booth across from them. Tyler's hand rested on her knee while she stayed still, not touching, nor complaining.

Ajax had to step in and close Enid's open mouth that had been hung open for far too long for a fly to enter through.

"Stop glaring, it's my job." Wednesday says monotonously, picking at her fries.

Tyler uses his free hand to eat the salad dish he took, looking innocently at his girlfriend's friends' ridiculous expressions.

"Would you care to explain what in the world has he done for you to let him get this close to you? We can't even touch your bloody hair by mistake!"

Wednesday shrugs, dipping the fry in ranch before shoving the fat stick of potato in her mouth, chewing and training her grim eyes at the blonde girl.

"He has done nothing."

"Then how come?"

Tyler could sense the dread in the air so he decides to chime in. He clears his throat before speaking.

"Well, if it's any consolation, she didn't let me touch her for 2 weeks in our relationship."

"What? Only? I know her for a year and yet she won't even let me get near our division line!"

"Sorry about that." Tyler mutters awkwardly then hangs his head down to queitly chew on his salad.

"Just eat, babe." Ajax nudges the fuming werewolf, pushing the plate with burger for her to eat.

Enid huffs defeatedly then begins to dig her big mac burger, soon all her previous clashes evaporate as she loses herself in the deliciousness of the junk food. Ajax chuckles affectionately, eyeing her face contort in a big smile.

"All good now?" He asks, softly caressing her clothed thigh under the table.

Enid returns the smile and nods.

"How long are you guys together for?" Tyler asks in an attempt to make small talk since he knows that rude brat of a girlfriend of his won't bother talking infront of so many people. "I-I mean you look like you've known each other for years." He smiles fondly.

Ajax and Enid share a sweet glance, their hands finding the other's to lace in a tight bond.

"Stop being so gross while I'm eating."

Enid throws the dark hearted soul a sharp glare before turning to Tyler to reply to his question.

"We've completed 6 months last saturday." Enid says proudly, pecking the snake haired boy on the lips.

"6 months of pure bliss." Ajax adds, kissing her on the cheek.

"I guess choking on this fry would've been better."

"Wens." Tyler scolds softly.

His hand sneaks to take her hand from under the table to trace patterns on her palm. He knows it helps her in controlling her blubbers while in public.

Wednesday's taut face remains.

Under the table though, her hand wraps around Tyler's in a tight grasp making the boy smile lopsidedly.

"It's alright, Tyler." Enid chides, still being all mushy with Ajax, "We're used to it by now. What I wonder is, how do you manage to get on with this attitude?"

Her inquirement earns a deep sigh from the blonde boy. Even Wednesday's interest piques as she turns her cold gaze over to him.

Anyone with eyes could see the flicker of change in those dark, brown orbs. How the hard, pensiveness in them falter and a swirl of infautation and love invades them. It was quite the sight to endure if you observe with inner eyes.

"Well," Tyler chuckles nervously, he can feel Wednesday's thumb running over his knuckles in a way of comforting him, he relaxes. "I guess it's just my type. She's my type." He looks in her eyes while saying this.

The corner of Wednesday's mouth quirks up in the slightest, she turns her attention back to the fries at hand.

"Wow. Nice, very nice." Enid playfully claps her hands, exaggerating her words, making the other girl only roll her eyes.

They ate the rest of the dinner with small chatters and laughter, well Wednesday keeps herself off the conversation mostly, occasionally quipping into throw some rude remarks or logical insults.

The three of them took crepe cake for desert while Tyler just sipped on a milkshake.

He was immersed in the topic of a new way Ajax had found to not make people stoned even when they look in his hair when he feels the girl beside him tap on his shoulder.

He shrugs her off but she gets annoyed and grabs his shoulder, forcefully turning him to face her.

"What?" He exasperates.

Wednesday grabs a napkin off the table and cups his chin with her other hand, then proceeds to wipe the cream off his upper lip.

If it was even possible, Enid and Ajax had their jaws hanging down on the floor.

Tyler couldn't help but feel shy from the sudden display of affection.

When she's done, she leaves him be and continues to eat her piece of cake.

"You could've just told me." Tyler mutters under his breath, inaudible for the others while his heart was literally swooning.

"Ajax," Enid grabs the boy's attention, "Where's Wednesday? I think someone has kidnapped her and replaced her internal system."

This makes the four of them laugh lightly, even Wednesday.

"Shut up." She tries to glare only to come out with a small dent of smile.

"Who knew Wednesday Addams had a softer side. Hats off to you, bro." Ajax salutes the blonde playfully while they share laughter once more.

From then on, all of Nevermore and Jericho knew how special their bond was.

No one ever tried to break them apart again, not even Xavier or Sheriff Galpin.

***

A/N:-

Suggestion by toasttt_

Hope you liked it...

Wednesday____addams, ari-gelic, and Hxney_and_Glxss these amazing people have started some amazing Wedler fics if you wanna check out!