Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ʙᴏɴᴜs★

Tyler's POV

After a full month I can now finally go back to my home. To Wednesday. To my life back.

I know you're wondering how am I alive?

It's a long story.

Xavier did stab me several times, I was about to lose my consciousness when I heard him say that he'll kill either me or Wednesday and it was me. So, when I healed, due to me being hyde I have healing powers, I remained dead infront of everyone.

I wanted to wait till Xavier got caught then resurface. I couldn't put her in danger by showing myself to everyone.

I always knew Wednesday would be able to find my killer sooner than any cop possible. She is one particular soul, made for me and me only. The thought of her makes me smile, I can't wait to meet her soon.

Watching her crying to my grave from afar made me ache so bad. I was itching to go to her and comfort her, but for her sake, I had to hold in.

(A/N:- giving me Sherlock vibes😂)

My father knew about it all along and helped me through it all.

"Hey, you going to that girl of yours today?" Dad asks when I'm stuffing my things in my bag.

"Yeah." I smile, feeling really light after the weight being lifted off my chest. "Dad? Xavier's dead, right?" I ask, remembering Wednesday's confession at my grave.

Dad doesn't know what she did, I don't want her to go to prison for being Wednesday Addams and avenging me like this.

Her frowns. "Why would he be? He's in an isolated cell. We'll observe his attitude untill there's a verdict."

My heart sinks.

"But," dad begins, "Someone else did die the night Xavier got caught. A guy named Rock. He got a letter from his family and a few minutes after that, he had a stroke. A severe one."

Damn it.

"O-okay."

Dad begins to leave when his phone rings and he picks it up. I listen intently as he converses over it. His frown deepens as he curses under his breath then hangs up.

"What is it?"

"It's Xavier. He has escaped."

Fuck.

I scramble up and run out of the house. I pull out my phone and dial Wednesday's number but it only says unreachable.

Not really knowing what to do right now, I call Enid and she picks up after the second ring.

"T-tyler?" Her voice sounds shaky. "Are you Tyler's ghost?"

"No Enid. I'm Tyler. I'm very much alive. Is Wednesday there?" I ask frantically.

"Ho-how is it possible? We b-buried you."

"For God's sake, Enid. Just answer me!"

"She went out last night and hasn't returned yet. I left her alone because I know how much she misses you, ghost."

I roll my eyes. "She went where?"

"Maybe to your grave." Her voice trembles even more. "Are you gonna haunt her?"

"I'll talk to you later, Enid." I hang up and run off to where Wednesday may have went to.

But I don't find her there, except a small note laying on the soil.

I pick it up.

'Meet me at the shades - Xavier'

I take off to there and burst open the doors.

My stomach drops when I see Wednesday there tied to a chair. Her eyes widen when she sees me, immediately welling up as she gasps.

"How-how-"

"Later. I gotta release you now."

"Don't!" She stops me. "It's a trap. I didn't know you were actually alive then I would've stopped him right away."

"It's okay." I smile assuringly at her. "It'll be all okay, I texted dad on my way here."

When I'm done untying her, she hugs me and I hug her back, kissing the top of her head as we both relish in each other's embrace after so long.

"I missed you." I say, pulling away.

"I missed you too." She says and we both lean in to kiss.

"Well well." We pull apart and look around to see none other than the villain of our story. "Look who's here." He claps his hands and laughs like a maniac.

"What do you want?" I ask, keeping Wednesday behind me to protect her somehow.

"Now, I want both of your heads. Even if I have to die this time." He pulls out a gun and points it at me.

I feel Wednesday grab my hand and try to pull me back, but I only push her back more, shielding her with my body.

"I knew you weren't gonna die so easily, you monster. I shouldn't have played along. Only if I made sure." He says sadistically. "But I won't make the same mistake twice. And you, bloody psychopath. You tried to fucking kill me? Now have your taste of death.

Don't worry, you two will eventually see eachother again, in afterlife." He laughs again.

"Get ready, Tyler Galpin. You're first." He loads the gun and aims it at my head.

I squeeze my eyes shut, gripping Wednesday's hand tightly, probably for the very last time. "Run as fast as you can." I whisper to her and prepare myself for the ultimate end.

But before Xavier can shoot, another gunshot shoots through the wind and I peel my eyes open to see Xavier looking shocked. He starts choking and blood starts oozing out of his chest. He gurgles and falls down on his knees then lays there limp.

I turn around and see Wednesday with a gun in her hand, nose flaring up from her shaking so bad.

"Hey, let it go." I pry her hand off the gun and pull her to me, resting my chin on top of her head. "It's okay. It's all over now."

"Never leave me again." She mumbles and hugs me in a death grip.

I chuckle and wrap my arms around her.

"I won't. I love you."

"I love you too."

***

A/N:-

Suggestion by -nighttmxre and Carly9294
I combined your ideas.

Hope you liked it...

Guys, I won't be taking requests for a while now. Let me finish the pending ones first.