Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ★

Wednesday's POV

My world is falling apart. I never knew emotions would hurt me this way.

When I first came to Nevermore, I didn't have the thought of romance in my head. But ever since Tyler, my poor Tyler, my feelings changed, new emotions emerged and I turned into this new person.

But now once again, everything has changed, my life has fell into a turmoil and I feel like I have no reason to go on anymore.

My reason to go on is dead now.

Tyler.

My Tyler is dead.

He was murdered. And I am gonna find out who this fucking asshole is that snatched my only source of happiness from me. I am not gonna let that bastard live another day.

***

My investigation has been going on for a week now. I have come with no clue yet, but I have a pretty good guess on who could've done it.

The only person that hates me and Tyler is Xavier Thorpe. He always took every chance he got to annoy, sometimes assault, Tyler. Whenever I wasn't in sight, he'd sneak his way to cause any harm possible upon my boyfriend.

But I don't wanna accuse him of something he may not have done once again. I need proof, but all in all, I'm not gonna stop untill I find out who killed my lover.

Thankful to whoever's up there, I get a hint just in time.

I am passing by Bianca's dorm when I hear them. Xavier and Bianca talking.

"Now give me my fucking photo!" Bianca hisses.

"Calm down, love." Xavier's voice is full of spite and scoff.

I peek through the keyhole and my eyes widen as I see him handing her a photograph, from my genious vision, I can see it is of Bianca, with some random guy, in a compromising position.

"Don't you dare blackmail me ever again, you sickhead."

"Oh come on, if I were you, I wouldn't be using that tone, otherwise this," he points to the photograph, "Goes to Weems and you'll be expelled for fucking a normie in Nevermore's library." He tsks, swiping the photograph across the floor.

"I still can't believe you actually killed him!" Bianca exasperates and my heart drops.

Xavier goes quiet, teeth grinding against each other as he turns to the girl with a menacing glare.

"He deserved to die. He was a fucking hyde. He killed people and he-he took Wednesday from me."

Bianca scoffs. "You killed an innocent boy just because of your petty obssession. You're sick, Thorpe. You are the one that deserves death of all people." Bianca shoves at his chest and walks away.

I quickly run off from there and hide myself at the end of the back balcony, my chest heaving up and down from the information I just recieved.

It feels like all my will power is coming to an end and I can't stop my tears anymore. I let them fall. One by one, the dam breaks and I am sobbing hysterically, my whole body shaking from the waves of tears.

"T-tyler. I'm so sorry." I whisper, guilt tripping my chest from the feeling that I pushed my own lover to death because I was too blind to see the venious intention of that son of a bitch.