Tʀᴜsᴛ★1

It was a rare occasion to witness the goth girl express any sort of emotion at all. Even though with Tyler, the case was different, the others still found it really shocking whenever she showed emotions.

Enid's eyes were wide as she was giving her all in suppressing her giggles, her hand flew over her mouth as she couldn't hold back anymore. Which only earned her a death glare from Wednesday.

"You're gonna burn her alive with your eyes." Enid said between giggles. "She's just a customer, Wens. Relax."

"A customer shouldn't be this close to a worker." She gritted out.

Their eyes once again went over to the counter where Tyler was leaning on with his elbows, smiling and talking with a girl with long, blonde hair, sparkly eyes. Wednesday felt her blood boil at how friendly they were being.

"How can that idiot smile at her like that?" She clenched her jaw, her hand tightening around the coffee cup, bending it and spilling the coffee over the table.

"Shit! Wednesday!" Enid yelled, quickly grabbing tissue papers to wipe the spilled coffee. "Wasn't it hot? Shit."

Wednesday had no expression on.

The commotion caused the dirty blonde to snap out of his conversation and turn to the table. He rushed to them after noticing the situation.

"I'll bring ice." He ran back and returned after a few seconds with a few ice cubes in a box.

Not saying anything, he slid down the booth and took Wednesday's hand, applying the cubes on the burn. Enid almost awed but knew not to disrupt a Wedler moment as Wednesday would kill her if she did.

She subtly looked to the other girl and frowned when she saw how she was glaring at the couple. Her long nails were digging in her palms, she almost had steams coming out of her ears. Enid let it go as she returned to heart eye at her favorite couple.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked after he was done with wrapping her hand up wih a gauze. "Does it still hurt?" He began to softly blow on the wound.

Wednesday's heart fluttered, like a damn fool it did everytime this specific boy was close to her, she was eyeing him with affection.

How his light blue eyes were filled with concern, fluffed up curls hanging over his forehead and brows knitted in a worried stance. She swooned, an automatic smile shadowing the corners of her lips.

"What?" Tyler asked a bit loudly, snapping her out of her daydreams. Enid chuckled. "I'll go!" She squeaked when Wednesday glared at her.

"I'm fine. A small burn like this can't even begin to grasp at my cold entity."

Tyler made a pouty face, shrugging then chuckling, he let their hands rest on the table. He was still holding her hand.

They stared in each other's eyes, both of them smiling widely, getting lost in the other's eyes.

A cough broke them apart and Wednesday's hand curled in a fist when she noticed who it was.

"Hey, I -uhm I'm leaving." That blonde girl from earlier said, tucking some hair behind her ear in a flirtatious way. "Can I-uhm maybe have your number?" She sweetly asked.

Wednesday's hand around Tyler's only tightened.

"Sure."

This oblivious fucking idiot. Wednesday murmured under her breath as she saw him get up and walk with her to the door.

She saw them exchange numbers and then the boy returned with a smile.

"Why the hell would you give her your number?" She yelled as soon as he was within earshot.