Sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs★1

*Alternate universe*

Wednesday Addams was the newbie at Nevermore High.

She had a dark and mysterious personality, she was always to herself, probably counted as an introvert. She was admitted during midterm yet she had scored top in the finals.

In a few words it could be said that Wednesday Addams had caused a chaos of feelings among the students.

The famous group of students, called the Nightshades, consisted of Xavier Thorpe, Ajax Petropolus, Bianca Barclay, Enid Sinclair and Tyler Galpin.

They were the most intrigued by the new girl's power of grasping everyone in attention.

Most of them all, it was Tyler Galpin.

He was the golden retriever kind of a boy. He was soft, sweet, kind and understanding. Always smiling.

Obviously he was one of the most handsome boys in the school and each and every girl wanted him, even some boys too.

But he had eyes for only one girl. And that was Wednesday Addams. The only girl that bumped shoulders with him yet never bothered looking up to meet his eyes.

She managed to poke a string in his heart that he didn't know was possible to be unturned.

A few months after the commotion with the new Addams girl, everyone got quite accustomed to her. They came to leave her be and accept her the way she was.

She was room partner with Enid Sinclair, one of the populars, so they became good friends as well. Bianca Barclay even came to like the poker faced teen. So the three of them hung out sometimes, obviously Wednesday just tagged along, she didn't participate in any form of socializing.

Once again Enid had dragged her to another girl's night and Wednesday kept herself buried in a book about some psychopath killer.

Her phone suddenly tinged and she excused herself, getting up and leaving for the washroom.

Enid and Bianca narrowed their eyes and shared a pouty face.

"Doesn't she seem off? Like, more than usual." Enid pondered.

"Exactly! I was thinkin' the same. I've beem noticing for a few days now. She's always ditching us and even missed a few classes." She ajoined with exclamation.

"I wonder what she's up to." Enid wondered, glancing back the way Wednesday had retreated to.

"Hope it's not someone's murder."

"Yeah." Enid chuckled then they resumed their gossips about the latest news at Nevermore.

On the other hand, Wednesday had sneaked in the boys' washroom, tapping her foot paitently on the floor while glancing at the watch every now and then.

The door finally opened and she glared at the emerging figure.

"I've been waiting for 20 damn minutes!" She exasperated with hands on her hips.

"Sorry sorry, my love. I just couldn't get past the guys." The male apologized with holding his ears and making puppy eyes.

Wednesday continued to glare then broke into a smile, she pulled the boy close and softly kissed his lips.

"It's okay, Ty. I just wanted to see you so much." She whispered, bumping their noses in an affectionate manner.

Her arms went around his neck while he held her hips, their eyes lovingly watching the other and lips curled up in small smiles.

"Who would've thought that THE Wednesday Addams would be my girlfriend?"

"And who would've thought the chocolate boy, Tyler Galpin, would have an interest in a girl like me?" Wednesday argued with a playful smirk.

"Well, screw to what others may think." He scowled.

Wednesday let a soft giggle out and grabbed the back of his neck.

"I love you, Ty. But please, don't ever leave me for those plastic bitches that wander around you like leeches." She warned, pouting.

Tyler shook his head in amusement, still smiling. "I'd never. My heart only belongs to you. I love you too."

Their lips, full of smile, met in the middle and they kissed with passion and love pouring out.

Wednesday curled her fingers in his soft honey curls while the tall boy gripped her hips tight, flushing her tight against his chest, their bodies merged like one.

Tyler softly licked his way through her mouth, exploring the warmth of her mouth with the tip of his tongue. Wednesday sighed in satisfaction, pulling him closer than possible.

Suddenly the door burtsed open and they jolted apart, grasping at their irregular breathing.

"What the hell, dude!"

There was Xavier, Ajax, Bianca and Enid standing at the doorway with their mouths hung open like they were stoned.

Tyler wiped his lips with the back of his hand, hurriedly straightening his messed up curls. Wednesday also did her best to look casual only to sigh out loudly.

"You two have some explaining to do." Xavier crossed his arms across his chest.

All the other copied his questioning glare, leaving only Enid to stifle her squeals with a huge grin.

Tyler and Wednesday shared a devious glance before lunging forward and smashing their lips once more.

"Ewww!" All the boys scurried off while Bianca and Enid laughed loudly then followed after them.

The explaining could wait, for now, our highschool sweethearts would love some time alone.

To be continued...

***

A/N:-

Suggestion by zapphire120 and someone else who doesn't want to be mentioned.

Hope it's going how you wanted.

Thank you so much my deadly readers for 60k!!!!!!!

You guys are the best🌸🌸🌸