Oᴠᴇʀᴄᴏᴍᴇ★

"It'll be awkward, Wens. I can't do this to you. I can't put you in such compromising state." Tyler huffs, running a hand through his already messed up hair that are sticking all over because of him pulling at them so much.

"You're not putting me anywhere. I want this. It's best for you for now. And you know I won't leave you alone. So, it's the best choice we've got."

"What about your parents?"

"They know everything and they understand. How situation can turn on you, nobody knows that feeling better than them. Just trust me."

"Always."

Wednesday barely smiles but cups his face and kisses his lips.

She helps the boy pack his few things before they leave the Galpin residence. Their hands stay interlinked the whole ride to the Addams mansion, Wednesday often squeezing his hand whenever she senses his tension.

After an hour of car ride, they reach the dark, gloomy mansion and climb out of the car.

Lurch opens the door and welcomes the pair with a crooked smile. Tyler meets the parents and tries to somehow smile at them but only comes out as a grimace.

"Don't worry, son. We're all here for you." Gomez pats his back as he serves him a comforting smile.

For the first time in a whole month, Tyler feels at ease.

After he had escaped from the van and subjected as someone manipulated and controlled, Tyler was officially let go. But he was suffering from severe ptsd and nightmares. He was always on egde and his over stress could bring out the Hyde in a bad way.

Since his father didn't want him anymore, Wednesday thought it'd be best for him to stay with her for the semester break. Her family, although much gory and unstable themselves, could help him in mysterious ways. Thus, they came here.

After dinner the couple go to Wednesday's room. They change into pajamas and crawl under the covers. Tyler offers to sleep on the floor but the girl insists he stay on bed, with her.

Although she is unable to express her inner thoughts, she does her best to show empathy and comfort toward the hurting boy.

Tyler lays as far from her as possible, not wanting to invade her personal space.

To his utter surprise, Wednesday pulls him close by his arm and wraps an arm over his shoulder. Their faces are barely an inch apart and they can feel the other's breath. It isn't awkward, at all. It feels comfortable and they both can sense it.

"I can't sleep." He murmurs, eyes darting down in a shameful manner.

Wednesday softly kisses his forehead.

"I'll keep you safe, don't worry. Sleep." She instructs.

Tyler nods and closes his eyes. He feels the soft carding of fingers through his hair and it lulls him to sleep.

Wednesday lays awake, admiring how peaceful he looks, how the bags under his eyes are lessening by each day he spends with her. She feels proud and can't help but kiss his head once more.

"I love you, Tyler."

She knows it is hard to say these words when he's awake, so she takes the chance and lets the weight off her chest.

Wednesday doesn't realize when she falls sleep as well untill she is awaken by whimpering sounds coming from someone beside her. She opens her eyes and looks at Tyler to see him soaked in sweat, face scrunched up and he was whispering some incoherent things.

"Tyler, Tyler, wake up. It's not real whatever's happening. You're okay, you're safe." She shakes his shoulders but he doesn't listen and starts screaming.

Wednesday's heart shatters and she forcefully attempts to wake him up. Soon her family members knock outside the door, probably hearing the screams.

Not so sure of how to help the boy, Wednesday jumps out of the bed and opens the door to let his parents and Pugsley in. Her frantic eyes tell her parents how scared she is.

"D-dad."

"It's okay, dear. Mom will take care of him. Don't worry." Gomez strokes the girl's hair.

Morticia goes over to the boy and places her cold hand on his forehead, she closes her eyes and mutters something inaudible. Tyler's screams slowly dies down and he relaxes, eventually his breathings even out and he's sleeping again.

Wednesday releases a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"How did you do it?" She asks in amusement, going over and tucking the covers protectively around her boyfriend.

"Well, after everything that happened with Gates, your dad had nightmares for months, so did I. So, we came up with this idea, it was somewhat channeling our inner calmness to spread on the other."

"Thanks, mother." Wednesday says.

"It's okay, my darling. Good night." She kisses her head and they all leave.

Wednesday gets back in the bed and firmly holds the honey haired boy's hand the whole time they sleep.

The next morning Enid visits the Addams and Tyler. Wednesday had informed her about their whereabouts and the girl insisted on coming to meet.

After their fight, following Tyler's revelation and apologies, Tyler and Enid became quite close. So, Wednesday felt like the new company can maybe help him somehow.

The three teens sit outside in the garden, cool breeze blows around them and Tyler slightly shivers. The little gesture doesn't go unnoticed by his girlfriend.

"I'll bring tea." Wednesday states and gets on her feet, leaving them.

Enid and Tyler stay silent for a few seconds before Enid notices how anxious the tall boy looks. His eyes continously darting around as if he is sensing some sort of danger, his knee bouncing in anticipation while his pupils narrow. He is clearly having ptsd from the woods surrounding the house.

Enid shuffles closer before deciding to speak, in a way of grounding him back to earth.

"I know how you feel." She says barely above a whisper.

Tyler tenses a bit then relaxes, rubbing his arms as he blows a whisp of cold air.

"My mom, my brothers. They wouldn't accept me the way I was. Mom constantly tried things to transform me. She just couldn't accept that I could be different. I am her daughter, she should love me in any form and anyway, right?" She sniffs.

Tyler scoots closer and rests an arm over her shoulder.

"Do they know now?"

Enid shakes her head. "They didn't accept me when I was the lone wolf, so they don't need to know now. Only dad does."

Tyler smiles and they remain silent.

"It'll get better, Ty. Trust me. You just gotta trust in yourself. Everything else will come around someday. And, we all are here for you." She squeezes his hand and smiles.

Tyler nods. "Thanks. It means a lot."

Wednesday watches them from afar and her lips twitch in the slightest as she sighs out in relief.

Enid is right, they're gonna be there for him. Tyler has a new family now, one that love and care about him. They'll keep him safe, and help him overcome his miserable past.

***

A/N:-

Suggestion by cuddlereese

Hope you liked it...