Pᴇʀɪᴏᴅ★

It was that time of the month.

The only time color showed up in Wednesday Addam's life and the only time she dared show some kind of emotion, well it just flowed out. She couldn't keep them suppressed, and it wasn't like she'd even let the emotions out in front of anyone. Well, anyone except her boyfriend.

Shocking? But it was the truth.

Wednesday was laying down on the bed, shuffling her phone from one hand to another, she was waiting for that said boyfriend to text her. She really wanted to talk to him but she wouldn't text first. Weird, but it was every girl's mindset. She wasn't any different.

Her phone pinged and she quickly opened the chat box and slightly twitched her lips at the name of the person that had messaged her.

Ty🥰 : Hey

Hi-

Ty🥰 : Still up for tonight? For our sleepover...

Hm-

Ty🥰 : Everything alright?

Yeah-

Ty🥰 : Is it that time?

Wednesday's face broke onto a small smile. Tyler was just too adorable.

Hm-

Ty🥰 : Alright. Just come over, I'll take care of ya.

Still smiling a bit, she put her phone down just when Enid entered the room. She looked at the black haired teen with suspicious eyes.

"Were you just smiling?"

Wednesday's face dropped and she pulled on her expressionless mode, looking at the blonde with nonchalance.

"What do you mean? And it's none of your business!" She spat without any venom.

Enid rolled her eyes and resumed whatever she was doing.

Wednesday packed a few things for her nightstay and swung the bag over her shoulder. She looked back at Enid and opened her mouth to speak but the wolf beat her to it.

"Got it, got it. Go and have fun with your boy." She waved her hand dismissively, eyes glued to that mobile screen.

Wednesday smirked and rolled her eyes. As she was leaving she heard Enid yell, 'keep smiling!', she huffed and left.

***

"Heyy!" Tyler engulfed her in a bear, or rather Hyde hug as soon as she arrived at his house.

Although she kept her face taut, she enjoyed the display of affection and leaned into it.

"Come on, I've got the cookies ready and a movie. We're gonna cuddle and watch it and then can play board games if you want and-"

She cut his ramble off with a firm kiss on his lips. Tyler was slightly startled but kissed back and put his hands on her hips, Wednesday grabbed the front of his jacket tightly. They pulled away, breathless. Tyler chuckled then grabbed her arm and dragged her upstairs.

They changed into nightwears then huddled under the covers. Wednesday subconsciously leaned closer to the boy's warm body and Tyler had to stifle the happy giggles that threatened to erupt.

Wednesday barely ever showed any kind of emotion or affection unless he was sick or hurt, it was the only time where she seeked affection herself and Tyler couldn't be happier.

He put an arm around her shoulder and made her head lean on his, he rested his head atop hers and sighed contently as the movie started.

They ate half the bowl of chips and two packets of cookies, sodas and were really full by the time the movie ended.

Wednesday slightly shuffled against his hold, Tyler noticed how her face scrunched up in the slightest and knew what was wrong.

"Is it hurting?" He asked in a softer tone, brushing some fallen black hair out of her pale face.

Wednesday nodded and buried her face in the crook of his neck.

Tyler scooted over and did some digging in his bedside drawer before he pulled something out and handed it to his girlfriend.

"Here. Press it down, it'll feel better."

Wednesday gaped at the boy. He was handing her a warm waterbag. Could he be anymore sweet?

She kissed his cheek and took the bag gladly, pressing it down on her lower abdomen, sighing as it did spread some comfort.

She fell asleep like that.

Tyler lowered themselves on the bed and turned the tv off, she snuggled in his chest and Tyler kissed her temple, slowly drifting away.

***

A/N:-

Suggestion by breathless_writer

Hope you liked it...