Wᴀʏ★

ARGENTINA WON!!!!

***

He was back.

And the news was spreading like wild fire.

Tyler Galpin was back in town.

Several days post the Hyde's exposure and capture, Tyler Galpin was let out with a slip to attend regular therapy and be monitored if he did anything slightly abnormal.

Well, other than being a HYDE.

The dirty blonde haired boy stood at the end of the hallway of Nevermore with his backpack huddled over his shoulder and a yellow slip in hand, indicating his dorm number.

His eyes, once so warm and playful, now dark and gloomy, scanned the people around him like he would jump at them any moment now. They eyed him suspiciously back, avoiding him like he was spreading some sort of disease.

He didn't care. Not anymore. The deadly gleam in his eyes said so.

"Follow me." Wednesday gritted through her teeth, wanting nothing more than to strangle the boy to death, at the same time melt in those cloudy hazel orbs.
"It's fucking unbelievable that they think I should give my attempted killer the tour of the school." She muttered under her breath, fists clenched in a death bundle.

Yes, Tyler was now a Nevermore student. Court verdicted him to attend this school so his behaviors could be learned to control without a master. Tyler had scoffed at the irony.

This place took his freedom from him, hurt his mother, deemed him a serial killing monster without ever offering a hand of help, and now they think they could help him? Well, fuck off.

"Stop being so bitchy about it." He spat, looking sideways as the students whispered and made faces at him.

He gripped the strap of his backpack tight, knuckles going white.

Wednesday never cared about what others said to her.

But it wasn't others. It was Tyler.

The same boy she had come to open up, come for help. The boy she had confided in and smiled for. The boy who had arranged a date for her in a fucking cryptstone. So yes, his words stung. But she'd never admit it. Never.

"Then stop being a psychotic monster."

The words slipped out before she could even comprehend on what to say. Her eyes, very warily, travelled up to the boy's face and just as she expected, his demeanor has fallen in the slightest, very subtle, you wouldn't see it unless you have very insightful eyes.

If possible, his face was even darker than before.

She clenched her jaws and took long strides forward, not wanting to stay close to him any longer, for it could rile up her fogged up emotions.

She finally showed him to his dorm, which was only his since no one wanted to have to share a room with a Hyde.

Wednesday stayed outside the door while Tyler inspected the room. He turned to the door and she opened her mouth to say her wishes but she couldn't, as the door was slammed shut on her face.

Wednesday Addams didn't get hurt. Not by someone as measly as Tyler Galpin, or so she said to herself.

So, She gathered her last bit of self-respect and left.

***

The next day she encountered the new student in the library.