Sᴛᴀʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʙᴏɴᴜs★

Wednesday's POV

It's been a couple of months since Tyler and I's shenanigans have started. Like since we made love for the first time.

Life has never been this perfect, for me. He is literally the best example of a boyfriend. He is everything I ever wanted and more.

We are beautiful, happy, and I finally feel at content now.

Recently, Tyler has asked me to move in with him, so I did. We are 20 now, so it is only normal we take a step further into our relationship.

But as I stare at the small kit in my hand, I'm not so sure if we are taking the steps in the right way or not.

I was feeling nauseas for a few days, my head was constantly spinning and I was late on my period. So I did the obvious test any girl would do at this point.

And here it is. The positive sign glowing on my face.

I don't know how I feel about this. More than my feelings, I'm worried about Tyler.

How will he react? Will he accept this? Or ask me to get an abortion? Truth is, I don't want an abortion.

Although I just learnt of this, this being's existence in me, still I'm feeling overly protective of it.

It is our baby, my Tyler's symbol of love. I can't just give it up. I can't. But I also want to have him by my side on every step to welcome our baby. So my only hope is he's accepting about the matter.

I don't even know what I'd do if he's not.

"Wens? You okay?" Tyler's voice from the other side of the bathroom door bursts through my stance. "You've been in there for too long."

"C-coming!" I clear my throat and quickly hide the kit in the cabinet before wiping my stressed eyes and look at myself in the mirror.

My eyes are slightly sunken, full of fear and suspicion. After I deem myself somewhat presentable, I turn the knob and step out the door to greet a very concerned looking Tyler.

"Hey," he takes my shoulders, scanning my face for answers with his scrutinizing grey eyes. "Are you okay?"

I manage a smile, gulping hard and nodding at him.

"I'm fine. Did you need something?" I exhale shakily, doing my best to hold the eye contact.

"No. I just needed to see you. Do you wanna go on a date tonight? I've found the perfect seafood place for us."

Don't get me wrong, I love seafood. But right now, even imagining the idea of it is making me nauseas. I feel a bile rise in my throat and almost puke out but swallow it back and force a smile, which I'm sure turned out as a grimace, at my oblivious, but pretty, boyfriend. "Sure."

"Good." He pecks my lips and leaves the room.

As I watch his retreating figure, I suddenly feel a strong urge to have him back to me. Why am I feeling so needy?

I just want him to hold me, kiss me, say sweet things to me.

God, it is so hard already. How am I gonna survive 9 more months of this?

***

Tyler holds my hands in his as we huddle in the corner booth, his lips pressed to mine as we kiss each other hungrily.

I understand I'm pregnant so I'm needy for him, but I don't know what's wrong with him.

As soon as our orders were placed, he scooted to my side of the booth and started kissing me. Not that I'm complaining, but I wonder what's gotten into him.