Mɪɴᴇ?★1

It's been four years. Four years of their separation.

These past years remained hell for both of the teenagers, well not teenagers anymore.

Tyler was working in his own cafe now, finished college and bought a house for himself. His days went by working and spending time with his customers. Whenever he saw a kid, he'd go to them and talk with them, he'd do his best to somehow manage to makeup for the mistake he made. But he knew, nothing would ever suffice for what he lost.

Wednesday worked at a renowned detective company, spending time finding criminals and solving clues. But her nights were specified for one special girl. Her daughter. Tiana.

Wednesday never regretted being a teen mom, even though the father of her daughter didn't accept them, she never once felt lonely or helpless. Her whole family was there for her and she completed her studies and landed on one of the best jobs. She was happy.

A single part in her heart always remained empty, but she was still happy.

"I want you to stay right here till mama comes back with that giraff, do you get me?" The black haired young mother warned the little girl with honey colored hair.

"Okay. Promise, mama." The 3 and half year old showed her teeth to her mother.

They came to the fair and now when they were leaving, Tiana started whining for that purple giraff stuffed toy she saw at a stall. It would be a hassle to just stagger her along back to the crowded place, so Wednesday instructed the little one to stay near their car.

She kissed on top of her curly hair and walked back to the fair.

***

"I told you I don't wanna go!" Tyler said for the hundreth time and got an eye roll from his friend, Alyssa.

"Come on, man! I promise you'll love it!" She dragged him to the entry.

"Okay, but let me just bring my sunglasses real quick." He stated and ran back to his car.

On his way back, he noticed a small girl crying loudly in the middle of the parking lot.

He quickly ran to her and knelt down infront of her. He had to look twice but it was so vivid. Like the girl was a spitting image of himself.

Can she be mine?

He shook the absurd thought away that always plauged his mind whenever he saw a little kid, and held her little hands.

"What's wrong?" He softly asked, his brows furrowed in concern.

"Mama-mama left." She wailed louder.

Tyler looked around and people were watching so he pulled a chocolate bar out of his pocket and handed it to the girl.

"Here. Calm down, okay? Good girls don't cry like this. Right? You are a good girl." He wiped her rosy, round cheeks. "Now tell me, where did mama go?"

The little one pointed toward the direction of the fair and sniffed, her eyes once again welling up.

"Hey hey, shh. Shh, sweetie." He picked her up and soothingly bounced her.

She placed her head on his shoulder and silently sniffed.

"Can you tell me your name?" He queried, feeling an unmatched bond toward this baby girl.

"Tiana." She whispered with a hiccup, rubbing her eye with her small fist. "But mama calls me Clarissa."

Tyler's eyes slightly widened and his heart rate accelerated.

"Hey! It's my mom's name." He beamed and the girl, Tiana grinned toothily.

"I want mama." She said sadly.

"I know, love. Let's wait here a couple more minutes then we will go and find her in there, okay?"

Tiana nodded.

"Have this chocolate till then."

"No chocolates from stran'ers."

Tyler laughed heartily.

"Alright. You're such a good girl. I'm sure mama will be back soon."

"Mama never leaves me alone. Only when mama's sad." She blabbered softly.

Interest picking up, Tyler frowned.

"When's mama's sad?"

"When mama thinks about papa."

His heart clenched while he felt tears gathering in his eyes.

"Where's papa?" His voice cracked a little.

"Papa not here. Mama says papa gone. But I love papa anyway."

Unable to hold his buried emotions, Tyler hugged the small form tightly.

"I-"

"Clarissa!"

They both turned around and there she was.

Tiana wiggled from his grasp and ran to her mama, they embraced each other in a tight hug.

It was like in slow motion, Tyler's whole world stopped around them, his hands trembling and uncontrollable tears streamed down his face.

"Wens-" he whispered, earning the attention of the girl he once loved so much.

Wednesday's head snapped up and she froze, eyes widening and hands tightening around the little girl in her arms as their eyes locked.

After four years.

To be continued...

***

A/N:-

Suggestion by Bgxe132 and Wedler_Fan
I merged your ideas.

Sorry for not updating for so long!
Hope you're all doing good.
Thank you for 100k reads!
Love you all.