Chapter 19

Days pass by and Pablo has made sure to use that damn kissing favor every single minute. The worst part is that I'm starting to get used to it - last night when he dropped me off after we had met with some wedding planners, I turned around to kiss him goodbye without even realizing it.

We've made out so much these past days that my lips are sore. When I say we've made out everywhere, I mean everywhere - In my room, in my closet, bathrooms at events, his office, even in the car which I may add that he makes Martin get out of every single time. Now, we can add kitchen in his restaurant and office at the restaurant to the list.

And each time we seal the kiss with, for France - Even though I'm not sure it's because of that anymore.

"What if someone comes in!" I whisper yell, causing him to chuckle while he brushes his lips against mine.
"This isn't your room baby, it's my office - No one walks in, and even if they did, they'd apologize and turn right back again."

He does have a point, neither of us would get in trouble If someone decided to just walk in. Not unlike if we had gotten caught in my room.

"W-who is it?" I ask, nervously.
"It's Alexis and Adrien, what the fuck are you doing in there?"
"Nothing." I answer quickly.

Pablo smiles against my neck and places a soft ticklish kiss - "You're such a bad liar, baby."

Before I can say anything, the doorhandle twists. Luckily Pablo remembered to lock it.

"Bella." Adrien warns, "Open the door."
"No. Go away."
"Whatever you're doing woke us up, and dad said to make sure that you behave. Open the damn door before we get another key Bella." Alexis answers. Damn it.

"You have to go." I whisper to Pablo, panic visible in my eyes.
"No." He answers stubbornly, "I'm not afraid of those morons."
"Pablo, please." I plead.

He looks at me for a second and shakes his head while getting up. Its clear that he doesn't want to, but I think he noticed how stressed out I am,
"I'm only doing this because you said please."
"Thank you." I say, flashing him an innocent smile.

"Bella!"
"Calm down, I'm coming." I scoff, why the hell are they being so damn annoying.

Pablo puts his clothes back on fast enough, and I wait on him to head to the window but instead he walks to my closet and grabs something - a robe? He heads towards me and wraps it around me, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Go now!" I push him towards the window,
"Look at you, so ready to get rid of me." He shakes his head in disappointment, opening the window. I feel a tug on the corners of my lips as I look at him.

He turns around, grabs my face and kisses me - "Fuck." He mumbles, "I can't get enough of that."
"Pablo.."
"Okay okay, I'm leaving. Good night princess, dream sweet - maybe you'll have another wet dream of me."

I gasp, but the bastard jumps out with a smirk before I can say anything.

"I want you to sleep at my place tonight." He says, cupping my cheek.
"You know I can't." I answer, I don't want to make my father mad or start another discussion with him - especially not after we almost got caught in my room.

I tell myself that I don't want to spend even more time with Pablo - we're starting to seem even more and more like a real couple now, and whether I want to admit it or not, there's a small part of me that's starting to get those thoughts. Hopeful thoughts like - Maybe he's different, maybe this could work, he spends most time with me except when he's working so I don't think he's meeting someone else. He's patient with me.