3

Years passed by after the accident with Taehyung... Jimin and Taehyung grew closer by each passing day... They now used to play in the garden together..or would end up sleeping cuddling next to each other or would fall asleep on Yoongi's bed..with Yoongi in the middle and the other two clinging onto him like koala bears... Even though the next morning Yoongi would grumble about how clingy they both were but it was not a hidden fact that he absolutely loved it...

Jimin got to keep his promise of protecting his hyung when one day Taehyung...after being defeated by his curious mind... finally asked the king if he could go out to see his kingdom

The king who even hated the fact that Taehyung was alive..was totally mad with the question and shouted at him calling him a burden and that he was fed up with having a stubborn omega in his palace... Taehyung got too overwhelmed and enraged that he yelled back at his father asking him why he even kept him alive all these years if he hated him this much... The king smirked at his question as he pulled his sword out swinging it at the younger telling that he won't hesitate to kill him even now...but the alpha king's whole world stopped when Jimin jumped in front of Taehyung..the sword scratching through Taehyung's arms and Jimin's chest...

Yoongi who was watching this had to be held back by Hyorin preventing the alpha from pouncing on to the king..but before anyone could do anything... Taehyung had the sword snatched out of the king's hold..now resting  it against the king's throat as a loud growl left his mouth... sending a shudder down everyone's spine... Even though every single soul was shocked by the omega's action...no one noticed the tinge of red in the middle of the ocean blue orbs which stood out like flame except the king..

Jaewan was quick to take the bleeding prince to the pack doctor..with Jihye following them... Thankfully the wound was just deep enough for drawing out blood and leaving a scar... After that day Taehyung had never mustered the courage to even dream of going out of the palace...

Currently a 23 year old Taehyung was sitting by the window of his chamber when Jimin walked in..his hands behind his back

' What are you doing my baby Taehyungiee' Jimin asked sweetly causing Taehyung to cock a brow

' Brat..am your hyung' Taehyung scolded playfully

' That gives me extra freedom to call you whatever I like to'Jimin snickered causing Taehyung to roll his eyes but then something caught his attention

' What are you hiding?' Taehyung asked curiously

' What will you give me if I show you?' Jimin asked wiggling his brows

' Show me Jiminie' Taehyung got down from the window making his way towards Jimin who started running around the room

' Yaaa stop chasing me' Jimin said in between his giggles

' J-just show me already' Taehyung panted leaning on to the wall

' I need something in return' Jimin grinned

' What?' Taehyung mumbled as he plopped down on the silk mattress..the scarfs hanging down from the end of his clothes sprawling over the bed

' You decide' Jimin said taking a place beside his brother

' I'll ask Yoongi hyung to tell you why he is avoiding your feelings for him' Taehyung blurted out and saw Jimin's eyes widening

' What?'

' You didn't hear that' Taehyung almost stood up when Jimin held his hand

'You know the reason? Is it because I confessed to him?' Jimin asked as hurt filled his voice... If you asked the alpha prince when was the first time his heart sped up seeing someone..then he wouldn't be having a definite answer as ever since Jimin had started seeing Yoongi..his heart never knew what peace is.... He would feel a stupid flutter in his tummy everytime the elder's lavender scent invades his senses...And one day he finally did understand what all these meant... He knew what his heart was asking for and finally he mustered up his courage and confessed to Yoongi on the elder's 24th birthday thinking that maybe the elder also would return his feelings as he had caught Yoongi staring at him a million times... But that day changed everything for him...