50 (M)

' Isn't he acting a bit weird?' Yoongi mumbled to Taehyung who looked towards his mate... standing at a corner of the chamber while Jin and Namjoon stuck to Hyorin's side as if glued to her

' You won't leave us again right eomma?' Jin asked... looking at his mother with wide doe eyes

' No my moon...how can eomma leave my babies' Hyorin smiled softly but their moment was short lived when they heard a scoff from Jungkook

' What?' Jungkook raised a brow when he saw the way the rest of them looked at him 'Why are you all looking at me as if I said something wrong?'

' Jungkook' Jin gritted out ' Don't act like a brat now'

' Oh come on hyung....' The alpha king rolled his eyes 'I am not acting in any way....I was just..you know not in the mood to trust anyone'

Taehyung saw the way hurt flashed through Hyorin's eyes...

' Jungkook' Yoongi stood up

' Not now Hyung' Jungkook sighed and almost turned around when

' Jungkook ah....eomma is sorry' Hyorin said walking close ' I know I left you when you all needed me...I.. kept you all in dark..even hid everything from Yoongi..but I did it for your own good-'

' My good?' Jungkook chuckled dryly ' What good did it do to me? Me being called the Merikh or me being announced to be exiled at the age of 6? Or Jin hyung loosing his whole childhood just for the sake of keeping me alive in this fucking kingdom and taking on the crown at the age of 11? Care to explain?'

Yoongi was about to step up when Taehyung held his hand.. shaking his head

' All these years... here I was blaming myself for killing my hyung...my appa eomma....here I was receiving hates from every single breathing soul in Mirawik... almost getting exiled for killing their Luna and eldest Prince.... Being treated as an outcast....as a curse...unable to get close to anyone... unable to touch anyone... wanting to be dead rather than being someone's death and you are saying that you did it for my good?'

' Ju-'

' Everytime I heard about his Hyorin ajumma from Taehyung I also craved for someone to treat me like that.... I also wanted to feel a mother's warmth....I also wanted to be loved...to be held closer...but all I did was loose myself everyday a bit more in guilt.. regret...hate' Jungkook's voice broke....as he extended his shaky hands ' E-eomma....ho-hold me before I loose myself again'

A sob left Hyorin as she lunged forward pulling her son into her arms... hugging him close... ' Am sorry pup....eomma is so s-sorry... I never wanted to leave you all'

' Am sorry eomma' Jungkook cried 'Am s-sorry for not recognizing you...I ha-had every portrait of you and appa removed... wanted to forget you all.... wanted to feel less guilty... Sorry for everything eomma..d-don't leave me....I was so scared...so scared to even breath when you left.... Please don't l-leave me again'

' Never my baby...am never leaving anyone of you ever...' Hyorin said planting a kiss on Jungkook's forhead as she pulled back wiping his tears off ' Look at you crying like a pup when you are at the age of making a pup already!'

' Ajumma!!!' ' Eomma!!'

Both Taehyung and Jungkook yelled together..their cheeks crimson as their eyes widened

' Oh come on... don't act like you never did the nasty' Hyorin giggled

' Don't get started with it Ajumma....every morning they come down looking like some survivors of an animal attack-'

' You better keep your mouth shut Park!' Jungkook gritted out playfully making everyone laugh but Jungkook's heart skipped a beat when he saw the proud look on Taehyung's face....a smile blooming on his own lips as Taehyung turned towards Soobin