48

' What did you call?' Jungkook's deep voice was heard....his mismatched orbs piercing through Yoongi's soul as he stared at him.... ' I asked you something'

No matter how strong...how brave Jungkook tried to act in this moment..his shaky breaths and shivering voice was enough to give away the extend of turmoil lurking inside of him

Jin had his breath stuck in his throat as his Aureolin orbs refused to leave the trueblood...

Yoongi sighed taking a step forward ' Little Prince'

' Kook!' A gasp left Jin when Jungkook lunged forward his arms around Yoongi's collar... his eyes flaring...

' How do you know?' Jungkook's voice deepened grabbing the attention of Namjoon Soobin Jimin and Hobi making them rush towards them

' What's wrong? Jungkook hyung leave him!' Jimin cried out scared for Yoongi when he saw the firery trails on Jungkook's body

' Who the fuck told you!!!??' Jungkook growled ignoring Jimin's pleas ' Is it Taehyung? No..my Tae won't do it...Tell me the fuck before I do something that I will regret'

' Hey Kook' Yoongi smiled... holding onto Jungkook's hand that was on his collar.. hissing a bit as he felt the heat on Jungkook's arms ' It's me.... Your Yeongmin hyung...'

' Yeongmin?' Jimin frowned turning towards Namjoon who looked pale

' You can't be' Jungkook's grip loosened...' Y-you can't be m-my Yooni hyung...n-no'

' Ko-'

' He left me...us...Our Yooni hyung left us alone here...I hate him!' Jungkook yelled...tears spilling his orbs ' I hate him so much'

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

' Alpha Taeyang and Luna Hyorin'

' Hyorin...' Taehyung whispered...' This can't be... Yoongi hyung-'

' What's wrong Taehyung?' Jisan frowned

' I need to go....' Taehyung ran out rambling without even replying to Jisan.

' Appa.... I'll also have to go...I can't leave hyung alone now... I'll explain everything once am back..okk?' So saying Yeonjun also dashed out

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

'Yoongi is our son...my and Taeyang's first born....the real crown prince of Mirawik....' Hyorin revealed ' Jin Jungkook and Yoongi are my sons...'

Jaewan stood stunned at his place.... ' But.. Daewon and his Luna died-'

' No Jae...' Hyorin took in a shaky breath ' Daewon's Luna was not fortunate enough to die with her love...'

Jaewan stumbled back leaning onto the wall as Hyorin plopped down onto the chair....her tears never stopping as the dreadful day came back to her memory

' Yoongi had Jin and Namjoon with him while Jisan hyung had my Kook while we all tried to escape that fire.... But when my Taeyang was still in there stuck in between the flames..all I could see was that my mate's life is in danger and I ran in without thinking of anything... without thinking of my kids... without even thinking that Yoongi too will follow me in...Soyoon and I were still trying to get the log off Taeyang when some burning decorations fell taking Soyoon down with it....My Yoongi witnessed how his favorite Ajumma burned to death...His screams still echoes in my head whenever I think of that day...I still remember his horror filled eyes that looked at Taeyang before he went unconscious...in the middle of the flames....  I rushed forward picking him up...but by then the fire on the log had spread over Taeyang's clothes....His pain filled orbs staring at us.. asking me to be strong for our kids'