10

' Jimin ah talk to me' Yoongi kneeled in front of the male who was sitting motionless on the bed ' Ji-'

' He was right' Jimin spoke up ' After all it's his blood that's running inside me....I wish I could just kill myself because of that Yoongi'

Yoongi was quick to wipe off the tear that left Jimin's eyes..

' But I can't do that....I can't die..I have to keep my hyung safe' Jimin mumbled ' Am done being strong Yoongi....help me please'

' What do you want me to do love?' Yoongi asked holding his arms

' Make me forget all this...break my pride...show me how much you love me even when am weak'

Yoongi stood up frowning...as Jimin followed behind 'What?'

' That day I told you that I will never submit to anyone..not even to a trueblood... that was my pride speaking...the pride that the king had instilled into the crown price of Alwarak..It is the only thing among everything the king taught me that I couldn't get rid of' Jimin pulled back his arms from Yoongi's hold 'Help me break it hyung... Show me who I really am... Help me break free from this burden... Make me your alpha... treat me as your mate and not the crown prince whose father is a devil in disguise'

Yoongi gasped taking a step back when Jimin took his tiara off ' Today the crown prince of Alwarak is submitting in front of his mate... help me get rid of every ounce of pride that the king has built in me '
By that Jimin kneeled... hanging his head low...his eyes glowing bright red showing his wolf struggling to make him not submit

' Stand up Jimin!' Yoongi said but the prince didn't budge ' Get up' Yoongi said in his alpha voice making the younger whimper

Yoongi's heart clenched seeing the state his mate was in...he cupped his cheeks making the younger look at him and said

' You might be the Crown Prince whom the king had moulded out himself..but for me you are Park Jimin... The mate and only love of Min Yoongi.... And from today onwards You will never submit in front of anyone...no even mine!' Yoongi growled ' Did you understand?'

' Y-yes' Jimin said

' Tell me what you want me to do which will bring back your trust in yourself' Yoongi asked as his eyes turning black ' Command me my Prince'

Jimin's heart skipped a beat when he saw the charcoal orbs of the elder...

' You know why mates bonds are hard to break Yoongi?' Jimin asked tilting his head lightly

' Why?'

' Because when they mark each other...their blood gets mixed...as they become a part of each other... And you know how strong these blood bonds are when it comes us..the werewolves...Even when the crown prince get married and marks his mate..no matter from which blood line she is...the moment she is marked..she is considered a royal blood... she is considered to belong to her mate... It's considered that once marked the bond with the original blood line is broken...That's the only reason both Chaeyeon eomma and Jihye eomma have never let the king mark them'

Yoongi frowned not knowing why the Prince is telling all these suddenly

' Yoongi...make me also free from this bloodline... cleanse me off his blood....make me pure' He moved closer pressing their bodies together as he whispered in his ear 'I want to feel you my alpha in every way possible...make me yours forever....mark me Yoongi'

Yoongi stilled hearing that but Jimin didn't give him a chance to react as he was quick to join their lips in a very needy kiss.. their hips rubbing against each other
' Its my command my Alpha'