19

' Welcome to the humble abode of Hecate'

Jin frowned looking at the alpha and walking towards them....

' I am indeed honoured to welcome the Royals of Alwarak and Mirawik' The alpha bowed as he stood in front of the two families

' Where were you? We have been searching for you all this while' Jimin finally snapped ' What kind of Keeper you are? This place looks like a mess....the workers from both the Kingdoms will be here soon...do provide them with the necessary help'

' Yes Prince' The alpha smiled again...' You don't have to worry about anything.. '

'I am sorry.. But I..we didn't recognize you...' Jin said...he was sure that the man in front of them was no commoner as he had seen how humble the Alwarakians are unlike their king...and they won't just walk in greeting their prince like this..' Tae...Jimin ah...is he someone from the palace...'

' No hyung..' Taehyung bit his lips.. what was he supposed to say? That this man is said be to a guardian of the temple or that this is the man who asked him to go to the Arcane?

' Your Majesty' The alpha smiled at Jin and Jimin so badly wanted to wipe that smile off... something about him was just so irritating..but nevertheless the alpha continued ' Let me introduce myself..'

'I am Jung Hoseok...the werewolf of Arryn and Guardians of this temple...also am Alwaraks healer'

' Arryn?' Jungkook raised a brow...his eyes trailing to the mark on Hoseok's arm

' We are also greatful to meet you..' Namjoon smiled...' And we never knew that Alwarak has a healer from Arryn'

' I haven't told about this to many people...they just find out on their own seeing the mark..' Hoseok replied

' Congratulations on your Wedding Prince Taehyung and Prince Jungkook'

' Thankyou Hoseok shi' Taehyung and Jungkook bowed

' No...just hyung will do' Hoseok smiled earning a wide grin from Taehyung

' Ok hyung' He giggled making Jungkook's heart flutter

' And...Hoseok hyung' Taehyung called hesitantly

' Yes my prince'

' Thankyou... ' Taehyung smiled widely causing Hoseok to chuckle

' You don't have to thank me Prince'

' Call me Taehyung'

' Woah woah... what's happening?' Jimin squinted his eyes

' It's just our secret.. right Hobi hyungie' Taehyung said smiling mischievously

' Hobi hyung?' Jimin and Hoseok said together... both of them now shooting daggers at each other

' Anyway Taehyung ah...you don't have to thank me.. consider it my duty' Hobi winked ' The werewolves of arryn are blessed with a special power'

' What power?' Jin asked

' C-'

' Clairvoyance' Jungkook said cutting her off ' They can see what lies in the future'

' Woah' Jin exclaimed but Jimin froze...his mind wandering back to their last encounter where Hobi had warned him of his mark and the same night the king almost saw his mark

' Also' Namjoon spoke up ' Even though they can't reveal the future to anyone...they can warn us...show us the right path'

' And also bless us..' Yoongi added ' The healer wolves of Arryn are capable of healing any wound...unless and until they are caused by an Elemental...'