7

' Why are you looking at me like that?' Jimin asked sitting on the bed removing his tiara as he looked at Yoongi who walked towards him

' Like what?' Yoongi asked tilting his head

' Like am the light that the darkness in you is going to devour' Jimin said huskily his heart beats racing with each step Yoongi took

'I wouldn't mind doing that' Yoongi said hovering over the younger...his finger tracing the soft locks of the alpha 'You know pup...you were so hot when you talked like that to the king'

'I can be more hot' Jimin whispered...their eyes never leaving each other

' How?'

' Like this' In an instant their position was reversed as Jimin pushed Yoongi onto the bed with him straddling him ' Don't forget my dear mate..that am also an alpha... a prince to that...submission is not something I have learned..not even to a trueblood'

' Who is even asking you to submit my love....' Yoongi raised his hand resting them on the younger's waist 'Your wish has always been my command my Prince...and it will always be the same... I can even drown this world in a sea of darkness if that's what you wish for'

Jimin leaned down kissing the elder....their lips moving in sync as they conveyed all of their unsaid feelings..

Jimin pulled back... pecking one last time on his mate's lips... before laying down on the elder's chest...still straddling him as Yoongi wrapped his arms around his alpha

' I love you so much hyung' Jimin said pecking Yoongi's chest

' I love you too' Yoongi smiled

' You know...I just wish that our Taehyungie also gets someone who will love him selflessly'

' He will get Jimin ah....' Yoongi hugged him tightly 'We will make sure he does'

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Junghyun paced back and forth his room... A curse leaving his mouth once in a while as he thought again and again of what Akari said

' I should have just killed the omega and gave his blood as a sacrifice to her' Junghyun yelled as he hit the wall harshly ' Atleast I would have been more powerful'

He sat down on his bed...his hand rubbing on his forehead as he thought hard of an idea to get rid of Taehyung forever ' What should I do now?... why is it so difficult to kill this omega...what is he!! It's not like I have never killled anyone with special powers! I have killed my own appa..I have killed my master...I have even killed the witch who got me into this black magic...then why just Taehyung? I have even killed that bastard al-' Junghyun stood up when something struck him...

He walked into his study.... taking out a scroll as he quickly wrote down something

' Jongin!' Junghyun yelled for his most trusted guard who ran in...

' Yes Your Highness' He bowed

' Take this letter...make sure no one reads this except the one for whom I have written it' Junghyun said handing over the scroll ' Don't wait for the sun to rise...just leave now...and make sure only he gets it'

' To where my King?' Jongin frowned ' To whom should I give it?'

' To Kim Namjoon..The King Of Mirawik'

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Curiosity....an emotion that gives your mind a space to explore new things....but it also gives your mind a newly found confidence which can give birth to something amazing...newly found or just simply drag you to your death...