45

'Finally the lord of the underworld has claimed his queen who rules his heart'

' Lord of underworld?' Jungkook asked puzzled

' What are you saying Hobi?' Namjoon asked...every one of them totally confused

' Hoba' Jin called..' Is... Isn't that..the prophesy?'

Hobi smiled ' The lord of Underworld Hades and his beloved wife... Persephone...a love story meant to be treasured till eternity...' Hobi said walking towards the garden.. extending his hand feeling the soft red flowers

'Persephone...the goddess of spring...the one who could bloom flowers in any garden' He looked at Tae who had his bambi eyes fixed onto him ' Was playing in a flower meadow with her friends when Hades saw her the first time... falling for her in the very instant.. In the meadow full of Beautiful flowers...Hades found his Persephone's the prettiest..But Demeter... Persephone's mother was not ready to let her daughter get married to the one who is the death itself'

Jimin's head whipped towards the Kings of Mirawik....the story matching exactly to theirs

' Hades abducted Persephone.. taking her to his world.... Demeter then searched all over the earth for her daughter with Hecate's torch...and apolo who saw all these informed Demeter about her daughter's whereabouts.... Zeus.. being forced by Demeter ordered Hades to return Persephone... Broken hearted..Hades agreed to it but tricks Persephone into eating some pomegranate seeds... Hermes was sent to retrieve her but, because she had tasted the food of the underworld, she was obliged to spend a third of each year there, and the remaining part of the year with the gods above'

' Persephone was ok with that? She was cheated!' Yeonjun voiced out

' For the world..it might seem like she was tricked by Hades..but in reality...she knew what she was doing....for she had seen the love Hades had for her... Persephone...even though was the goddess of spring...s part of her could aways make plants wither...she too had a dark side.. hated by even Demeter...but Hades..he cherished it... showing her how precious she is... She too was heartbroken when Zeus ordered her to leave Hades...even though she still hadn't confessed how she feels about him to Hades himself.... But when she saw the pomegranate seeds in Hades' hands she ate them in an instant...a silent attempt to stay back where her heart lays....Thus began the love story of Hades and Persephone... For the world...he was an unyielding and merciless king...but for her..he was always so vulnerable and tender...'

' Hecate was one of the closest friends of Persephone and Hades and used to live with them in the underworld... The whole underworld was shook when Hades announced Persephone as his wife...his forever love.... No one ever dared to look in the eyes of the Lord of death..but he...he never cared to take his eyes off his beautiful Persephone... No one in the underworld ever obeyed to any other god except Hades...but Hades...he made it clear on the first day he brought her love there..that the heads that bow to him.. should never raise in front of his Queen...and the hearts that worship him..must never forget to worship his Queen too...He might be the king of the dead..but for him...his rule..his faith..his god.. his life.. everything was his Persephone..'

' Can you arrange a carriage for the nine of us Jungkook?' Hobi suddenly asked confusing everyone for a second

'I can...but where do you want to go hyung?'

' The temple of Hecate'

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

' Your highness.... please just wait till Jimin and Tae-'

' Don't utter his name here!!' Junghyun roared makeing Jaewan fliched badly... ' Taehyung!! I will kill that omega with my bare hands...what does he think of himself!!!'