30

' I really felt happy seeing Jungkook hyung standing up for Tae.... Finally someone who could talk back to the king without any fear' Jimin said ruffling his hair in the mirror...

'Hmm'

Jimin turned towards his mate who just hummed...he walked towards the trueblood who was standing beside the window..eyes raking over the vast expanse of the kingdom that is visible from the chamber

' What's bugging you hyung?' Jimin asked resting his head against his mate's shoulder

' How can a person change just in some mere days or weeks?... I mean Jungkook almost killed our Tae...and now he is going against Junghyun for Taehyung? Acting as if he really cares for Tae...as if he really loves Tae' Yoongi said exasperated

Jimin frowned standing straight ' What if the Jungkook we saw today is the real one and the one who harmed Tae was just a mask....an assurance Jungkook hyung has to carry with him?'

' What assurance? That he can do whatever the fuck he wants and hurt my brother as much as he wants?' Yoongi spat making Jimin sigh

' Tell me one thing.... Taehyung fell from the balcony...and it was my fault.. you can't argue against that... He was getting on my nerves and I reacted abruptly... if only I had moved to a safer place before arguing he might have not fell and get hurt...at that time I too didn't like talking to hyung...so that can also be considered as an attempt to kill hin right?'

' That was an accident Jimin...you didn't do it intentionally'

' So was what happened with Jungkook hyung' Jimin said softly ' We saw how Taehyung was going behind hyung.... Jungkook just wanted to push Taehyung away but things went out of hand.... It happened in front of our eyes hyung....but we were so scared for Taehyung that we didn't pay any attention to all that...'

Jimin pulled Yoongi with him towards the bed... making him sit before he himself kneeled in front of him ' Am not justifying Jungkook hyung nor am I saying that he had the right to hurt Tae'

Yoongi sighed when Jimin took his hand in his own as he continued ' Do you remember the story appa told us about King Daewon? That he and his luna died in the fire caused on the fourth birthday of their son.... Did you hear what Jungkook hyung told the king today? He talked about the same fire hyung...'

' He lost his parents at the age of four... And his Jin hyung was already occupied with the duties of the kingdom at a young age...so Jungkook had to be on his own...he had to raise himself hyung...and no matter how strong we alpha claim to be...we know how weak we all are deep down...and Jungkook Hyung just happened to put on a mask... hiding his fear under his cold emotionless face...'

' That doesn't give him the right to hurt Tae!' Yoongi repeated

' But that doesn't give you the right to hate Jungkook too... What if he really has a reason to hurt Taehyung?' Jimin stood up

'What reason?'

' Something about which even Taehyung knows' Jimin said making Yoongi still

' Tae? What are you talking about Jimin?' Yoongi asked puzzled

' Do you think Taehyung decided to stay back because he is the Luna? Do you think Tae getting married to Jungkook hyung was a coincidence...no hyung' Jimin looked at his mate ' No matter how kind and loving Taehyung is...he has a much deeper darkness in him.... A darkness that can end everything around us...a darkness we all haven't seen yet...He knew what Jungkook was upto... atleast he had an idea how things were going to be... Just because Halmonie told him that only Mirawik was blessed doesn't mean that it only points to me and my powers...or about me and Appa....he knew about it earlier itself and what Halmonie said just strengthened whatever doubts he had...'