29

It's a double update don't forget to read the previous chapter

' You guys are back' Jin asked smiling softly...his longing eyes looking at Taehyung who still gave a cold shoulder to the beta ' How was the day'

' Good' Jungkook mumbled...back to his cold self

Jin nodded... taking a brief glance at the omega before walking away when

' Jin hyung' Taehyung stopped him

Jin looked at the younger with hope filled eyes

' Can...can you make me some Bukkumi?'

Never in his life had Jin felt this happy when someone asked him to cook them some food...

His eyes gleamed as he nodded eagerly....' Yes Tae... give me just half an hour... I'll bring them for you'

Taehyung smiled seeing Jin rushing off to the kitchen...

' Why are you still here... don't you have any work?'

' No' Jungkook shrugged ' Umm...Tae...do you want to go out with me...later at night?'

' No am busy...I have something to do' Taehyung said

' Oh...ok.. Ofcourse... I'll go then..yeah' Jungkook rambled and turned around

' Hyung' Taehyung called making the alpha still ' Am free the whole day tomorrow..but since the council will be held tomorrow at noon...I guess you will be busy'

A smile bloomed on Jungkook's lips as he looked at the omega

'Be ready by noon... We will be going out'

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Namjoon was in the study going through some papers when he heard a knock on the door Jin never knocks..and I did tell them not to disturb me anytime soon...then who might be it...

' Come in' He said and the door opened slightly and a tuft of silver hair peeked out from behind it

' Joon hyung' Taehyung called...still peeking inside the chamber... ' Want to come with me to the garden if you are not busy?'

Namjoon looked at the bambi eyes staring at him... He quickly stood up leaving all the papers scattered on his desk as he nodded ' Sure'

The alpha's eyes widened when he walked into the garden...the table was set with hot steaming rice cakes with the chairs all set...and some juice and wine

' You did this?' Namjoon blinked

' No...Jin hyung' Taehyung smiled ' I told him that I was going on a date with his mate and he was quick to arrange all this....'

' He is that tired of me that he is setting me up on dates with small and cute omegas' Namjoon laughed as he sat down

' Who might not be tired of you and your alpha king' Taehyung deadpanned making Namjoon go pale... 'You both have been plotting all these years... Yet you failed...aren't you tired of yourself?'

Namjoon looked at the omega who was sipping on his juice as if he never said anything bitter now...but can he complain? No because he knows that he has called this upon himself

' Tired...I don't know...but am ashamed of myself' Namjoon said... ' Am sorry Taehyung... We shouldn't have done all that'

' I don't know for what you all were hating me..or planning to hurt me...but whatever past you had doesn't give you the right to harm someone else who considered you as their own family...I...I am your brother Hyung' Taehyung said... trying hard not to break down in front of the alpha...

' I know...and that was my biggest mistake and I do regret it.... I... Taehyung I never knew that you were this innocent until I got to know you...' Namjoon said making Taehyung scoff

'Eat up.. it's getting cold...and cold things won't always make you feel good' Taehyung said extending his hand to take the Bukkumi

' Don't let your heart turn cold like Jungkook's Tae...' Namjoon spoke up

' Jungkook's?' Taehyung chuckled dryly ' His heart was never cold hyung...he never was cold.... He is just under a mask that is hiding his broken true self...And you failed to understand that even after growing up with him?'

Namjoon blinked...a frown etched on his forehead..

' The relationship between each and everyone here is messed up..be it between Koo and Jin hyung or You and Jungkook or even you and Jin hyung.... All of you are hurting silently when in reality you all could have been closer...' Taehyung sighed ' I didn't call you here to make you feel like an asshole.... I wanted to talk to you..and ask you to start things anew... We can't just always hang on to our hurtful past hyung...and I know I have no rights to say this without knowing the story but try to move on... I have seen the longing in Jin hyung's eyes whenever he looks at you..but you are drowning yourself in guilt that you are suffocating him along with yourself...'

Namjoon looked up when Taehyung held his hand 'Hyung...that man had fought with a whole council not for you to get blinded with revenge... You both have been ruling beside each other for years..have been seeing him since childhood but when was the last time you talked to him lovingly...when was the last time you talked to him about something other that killing me?'

' Tae-'

' Hyung.... it's true that mates have a red string of fate connecting them...but do you know why it's a string? Because it has chances to be broken when not handled with love and care... and once this string gets severed.. nothing in this world can ever bring you two close...' Taehyung smiled softly as he leaned back... ' Jin hyung..ever since eleven has been carrying the burden of a whole kingdom alone...and what he needed from you was support and not the extra weight of a revenge...If me..who just came here some weeks ago could see this so visibly.. imagine how deep in pain he might be for it to be this evident.... Talk to him before it's too late'

' Did you forgive us Tae...?' That was the first thing that Namjoon asked

' Forgiving is easy hyung... forgetting is hard...but time will heal everything.. and everything will be back to normal' Taehyung smiled as he munched on the rice cakes

Namjoon nodded and was about to take his wine when he felt a finger poking his cheeks making him look at the omega

' What?' Taehyung asked childish glare' I missed poking your dimples'

Namjoon laughed seeing it...as he moved forward hugging his cousin brother close

Am sorry for everything Taehyung...hope you will forgive me one day

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Heyyy Loveliesssss

Many of you have been asking for a double update and I wanted to do it with big chapters but am too busy these days...am so sorry for the small chapters... I will try to do a big chapter soon

Hope u all liked it

Love
Luna