44

'The King of Alwarak is here'

Yoongi's grip around Jimin tightened as the crown prince went stiff....his heart beats rising as he looked at Taehyung

' Appa?' Taehyung breathed out... ' Why is he here now? I-'

' No' Jimin's scared voice caught there attention ' No no...he can't be here.... h-hyung he will kill my Yoongi...he....' A chocked cry left him making Taehyung rush towards him.. kneeling in front of him cupping his cheeks

' Jiminie.. lis-'

' He will kill my Yoongi...he will do anything to re-remove my mark...hyung..my mate.... hyung I will die...I can't live without Yoongi..hyu-'

' Jimin!' Taehyung raised his voice making the alpha shut his mouth ' Nothing will happen to anyone of you here...I promise you that'

' Yoongi' Jimin whimpered again making Yoongi's heart break...as he hugged him tightly

' Am here petal...am here' Yoongi whispered softly...

Taehyung sighed standing up turning towards Dokhwa

' Where is Jungkook?'

' Alpha is in the throne room..... That's why I came here luna...' Dokhwa said ' Alpha Jungkook and King Junghyun's meets have never ended well....'

Taehyung saw the sadness on the guard's face as he continued

' Alpha has forbade everyone from letting you into the throne room the moment he knew about King Junghyun's arrival... I came here without his knowledge....'

' Why?' Namjoon asked frowning.. because as far as he know Jungkook will lash out at the guard the moment he gets to know about this

' Because Luna is the only one who can calm our alpha down and we all know that.... Am not saying that alpha will hurt anyone..but everytime he sees Junghyun the only thing that occupies his mind is the day he lost his family and I know that he would need his luna beside him in such a situation'

Taehyung knew that whatever the guard was saying was the truth only....he knows how much Junghyun disgusts Jungkook..but he also know how much Jungkook would be scared at the moment knowing very well how low Junghyun can stoop...

' Yoongi hyung...' Taehyung called ' Don't go out of the garden no matter what... Soobin Yeon...stay with them both... Dokhwa hyung let's go'

' Tae' Jin stopped him ' Am also coming with you...Joon stay with them'

Namjoon nodded agreeing as Jin stood up to leave

' Come on hyung' Taehyung looked at Jin who bowed instead

' After you my Luna'

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

' Hobi hyung...there are many things that needs an explanation' Jungkook said the moment Hobi walked into the throne room

Jungkook had decided to talk to Hobi finally..even though he was asked to wait for the right time..his patience was running out...

'I know' Hobi smiled ' But you have to wait for the right time Jungkook'

' Right time?' Jungkook was getting frustrated ' What right time hyung? You can see all the damage that has already been caused... You knew about Jimin getting hurt.. you knew about me hurting Tae... about our flights...you knew everything then why can't you just warn us atleast...Am done waiting! When will the right time come?'

' Soon' Hobi was quick to answer

Jungkook felt something odd in the way Hobi said that... as if something was about to happen now...in this moment...but before he could ask anything one guard came in.. bowing in front of him and said