12

' To what do I owe the pleasure of having the King of Nights and his mate...in this holy shrine'

Jimin and Yoongi turned on their heels... looking towards the source of sound only to see a very familiar smiling face

' You?! Why are you here agai-'

' How do you know?' Yoongi asked cutting off Jimin mindsentence as he stepped forward.. standing in front of a now puzzled Jimin

' How do I know what Yoongi shi?' The man smiled 'The fact that you rule the darkness or the Truth that you are mates? That too marked ones'

' W-who are you?' Jimin stuttered....his heart beating wildly as he thought of Yoongi's safety after words about them being mates spreads...

Jimin immediately came forward... ' Look...who-whoever you are... please don't tell anyone about us.. I'll do anything you ask for...you want go-gold? Or any job in the palace?'

Yoongi's eyes widened seeing his mate pleading in front of a mere werewolf....his Jimin was never someone who would get scared so easily

' Jimin ah.... don't b-'

' Shut up Yoongi' Jimin looked at him...his eyes filled with fear ' You are not understanding'

' What am I not understanding? You know what? I don't even want to know anything... just don't beg in front of anyone like that... You are the future of Alawarak... You are my mate....You can't just-'

' Stop it....' Jimin raised his voice ' If words spread about us then the king will do anything to get rid of this mark from my body and get me mated to some princess'

' Mating marks can't be removed just like that' Yoongi replied

' It can be removed once your mate is dead!' Jimin's vision blurred ' And do you think the king who didn't even think before ordering the guards to kill his own omega son will hesitate to kill you? No! And I can't loose you Yoon..you know that...I can't let anyone know about us till he gives up his crown'

Yoongi stood mortified... His Jimin was this scared just at the thought of loosing him... then how is going to survive after his death which Yoongi knows is awaiting him once the king finds out who he is...

' But that doesn't mean I'll let you beg for my life' Yoongi said with finality ' We will fight for us Jimin ah'

' Prince' The man who was silently witnessing the miserable state of the lovers finally spoke up 'You don't have to do any of these.... If I had to spread the news of you two being mates..I would have done that long back.. I can assure you..this secret is safe with me'

' How do you know about me?' Yoongi asked..his voice going octaves deep as he interwined his fingers with Jimin ' You can't just be a simple keeper of the Temple...and before that who made you the keeper? The Alwarakians or the Mirawikians..since North of this temple lies Mirawik'

' This is why you are made the guardian Yoongi' The man smiled ' Someone smart as you is needed for guarding his queen'

' Stop playing with words and tell us' Jimin said getting a bit agitated

' I indeed am the keeper of the temple as am good at safeguarding.... Also... there is something else am good at' He said...a mischievous glint in his eyes as he smiled

' You want to know about your hyung's powers so that you can make sure that he will be safe once you decide to go against the king... don't you Prince Jimin?'

Jimin's eyes widened 'H-how?'

'Told you am good at some more things' The man winked as he started walking towards the other side of the temple with the two mates following