43 (M)

' Mark me'

' What?' Jungkook blurted out...his eyes wide as he stared at the omega in his arms

Taehyung smiled softly...his grip around Jungkook's shoulder tightening as he leaned close whispering into Jungkook's ear

' Mark me alpha'

Jungkook sucked in a breath..not being able to believe what he heard... ' Tae' He whispered..' I don't want to hurt you again'

' You won't...' Taehyung said quickly as he cupped his cheeks... ' Koo... I know things have gone wrong between us but it won't always be like that... Jungkook you have showed me what love is.... You have taught me how to love someone selflessly even when they misunderstand you..even when they hurt you with cruel words.... You have shown me how to love someone who has never loved themselves.... I love you Jungkook.... and I know that you won't hurt me... I trust you'

Jungkook blinked off his tears as he landed a peck on the omega's head.... He slowly walked in.. with  the younger still in his arms.. towards the bed in the other side of the chamber

'You have a bed in here? Why?' Taehyung asked looking at his mate

' I used to sleep here sometimes after playing the piano..or just taking a walk in the garden' Jungkook shrugged as he slowly laid the younger on the bed...

' Our clothes are all drenched' Taehyung said looking at the alpha ' It will ruin the mattress'

' I don't care'

Taehyung chuckled as he got on his knees on the bed... pulling Jungkook towards hin by his collar before kissing him hard......

Jungkook's eyes widened at the unexpected gesture but was soon to regain his composure before kissing him back...

Jungkook brought his hands us... running it over the omega's back... feeling the soft skin peeking out of his dress...

Taehyung tilted his head... deepening the kiss more as his fingers interlaced with his alpha's hair....

Both of them pulled back when they felt their lungs burning...

Taehyung pulled down Jungkook onto the bed before climbing onto his lap... He cupped his cheeks..his thumb caressing the scar on the alpha's cheeks... His eyes holding all the love as he leaned down.. pecking the alpha king's forehead

' You are so precious Jungkook' Taehyung said taking Jungkook off guard again..

The omega leaned down again... pecking both his eyes 'Your eyes....your eyes are the most beautiful creation of moon goddess ever... They show how unique you are... how different you are.. Your gaze Koo...they make me blush...'

He then kissed the tip of his nose and then the scar on his cheeks ' You Jungkook....you have no idea how fast my heart races whenever am around you....'