24

No matter how many times they see him...the beauty of Kim Taehyung never failed to fascinate the Mirawikians... and it was again proven to be true when Taehyung walked in wearing a white frilled shirt with black suit embroidered with golden thread beside his mate Jungkook who was clad in a in a somewhat similar attire as they both followed Namjoon and Seokjin in to the throne room

 and it was again proven to be true when Taehyung walked in wearing a white frilled shirt with black suit embroidered with golden thread beside his mate Jungkook who was clad in a in a somewhat similar attire as they both followed Namjoon and Seok...

The whole Mirawik was assembled along with the royals of Alwarak for the coronation ceremony of their new alpha and Luna

Jaewan along with Jihye and Hyorin had arrived early morning and had helped Taehyung in getting ready.... Hyorin had made something special for Jin who by now was the number one fan of her cooking...

Jimin was with Soobin... wandering around the kingdom while Yoongi went with Yeonjun who showed him the pack warriors...

Junghyun didn't even bother coming...nor did anyone ask for his presence.....

Jin took in a deep breath as he looked at the people gathered around....he could see the hesitance on the faces of the Mirawikians...and he knew the reason for the same

' Greetings to the Mirawikians....and hearty welcome to our Royals of Alwarak...' Namjoon spoke up grabbing everyone's attention ' We are very happy with the renewed friendship between Mirawik and Alwarak and also in having the eldest Prince of Alwarak as our Crown Prince's mate'

' With each and everyone of yours support and love...I have been ruling the kingdom since I was eleven...' Jin said smiling ' And now I think it's time for my brother to take over the crown.. along with his mate Taehyung and become the next Alpha and Luna of Mirawik also From today onwards Kim Namjoon will be the new royal advisor' Jin turned towards Hayoon ' Let's start the ceremony'

Hayoon bowed as he stepped forward and the whole room filled with murmurs.... Taehyung frowned...he could feel the shift in Jungkook's scent as it turned sour

Jungkook raised his hand stoping everyone of Hayoon's movements as he came forward bowing to the crowd

Jungkook's mismatched orbs raked over every tensed face in the crowd...a sigh left him even though his heart dropped ' Before my crowing I want to make somethings clear....'