15

'The Youngest son of Jeon Daewon...and the crown Prince of Mirawik Alpha Jeon Jungkook'

Taehyung slowly pulled back from Jungkook's arms..as he looked at the warm eyes of his alpha Crown Prince?

' Late alpha Daewon had two kids? I thought he had only one son who is ruling Mirawik and that is you Alpha Namjoon shi' Jimin said coming closer as he bowed respectfully ' Please forgive me for the lack of knowledge about Mirawik...our Alpha here is very strict when it comes to rivalry'Jimin spat looking at the alpha King who was fuming

' Don't apologize Prince...' Jungkook spoke up as Taehyung looked at him with curious orbs ' Also... I have heard about how the King of Alwarak has a weird obsession with naming anything that's beautiful as Forbidden'

Jimin stifled as smile that was trying to creep up his lips when he heard Jungkook

' And as of Mirawik' Namjoon who was silently watching his sassy mate talk all this while finally opened his mouth ' Mirawik..for years was the only kingdom that was ruled by a Beta... Late alpha Daewon had two sons... Jeon Seokjin..my mate and Jeon Jungkook... Jin was of eleven years when he decided to take the throne so that the kingdom which had no king to rule for ten years won't be neglected anymore... We became mates only ten years after that and since then I have been ruling Mirawik beside him...as the alpha King...but people are obsessed over the idea if only calling the alpha as King..hence you have heard only of me.. but in reality till now...Jin has a major say in all the decisions'

' I had long back asked Jungkook to take over the throne...but then we decided to wait till he finds a mate for himself...and since now we have found Taehyung...I think the time has come' Jin said caressing Tae's hair

' How did you come up with the thought of this marriage?' Jimin asked thinking that maybe it was Jungkook who bought this idea since he loved Tae

' It was not our plan' Namjoon said... ' It was of your appa'

' Appa?' Taehyung frowned

' Tell me one thing' Namjoon turned towards Junghyun who was Frozen on his feet ' If you had no idea about the royals of Mirawik...why did you even proposed this peace treaty?'

' Peace Treaty?' Jimin asked confused

' Oh Prince...your appa was not asking us to accept Tae as our Jungkook's mate.. instead he promised to give Prince Taehyung as a proof of his truthfulness' Jin spoke up ' How can I explain it...yeah.. it's like he gave away Prince Taehyung as a mortgage but in return instead of money...he asked to put an end to this rivalry.... It was Jungkook's wish to marry the prince and I have never said no to any of my brother's wishes...'

' Mortgage?' Jimin's blood boiled hearing that as he turned towards the King 'You just gave him away as if you own his life!'

' To prove our loyalty we need to promise them something... something valuable' Junghyun reasoned out

' Since when did Taehyung become valuable to you? Because the last time I checked your filthy eyes were raking over my hyung's body like a lust demon!' Jimin yelled

Taehyung felt Jungkook's grip around his waist getting tighter as a gasp left Jin but Jimin continued

' To prove your non existent loyalty you could have promised them a part of the kingdom..or gold or something like that but no! Your greed couldn't do that and instead you promised my brother? My hyung is not an object for you to play with.... You don't even consider him your son then who gave you the permission to promise his life to someone else?'

' Behave yourself Jimin..this is the Royal Court' Junghyun growled ' And why are you so agitated...this slut of an omega is already in this Alpha's arms showing his true colors!'