8

Waiting

If you ask Taehyung about the one thing he is perfectly expert in..then it would be waiting...Ever since the omega prince of Alwarak reached the age where he started understanding things..all he did was to wait... He waited for someone to come and unlock the door to the chamber he was locked up when he was five as a punishment for running behind the king...he waited for his eomma to come and sing him a lullaby at night...he waited for his Yoongi hyung to come tell him the stories of his training hours...he waited for Jaewan or Hyorin to read him bed time stories..all these without the king knowing....he waited to know the reason behind his appa's hatred towards him...he waited for his brother to talk to him..and is still waiting for his appa's love....

But if you again as him what's the most difficult thing to do..then his answer will again be waiting... To wait for someone or something for months and years... without loosing hope and love for it is a big thing.... To wait for someone's love.. someone's care even after knowing that you will never get them is the most painful part of waiting and here he was..again at the banks of river Syera..in his Arcane.. waiting for his secret admirer to show himself...

It's been three days since Taehyung is getting letters from the unknown person...who was really good in hiding... For the past two days...the first thing that Taehyung sees while walking down the steps of the dome is the neatly folded letter with the beautifully handwritten words which never failed to make his heart skip a beat

Today was no different as Taehyung sat beside the piller with the burning torch above his head while he opened the letter...as the rich scent of Amber and oak numbed his senses

To the one who bloomed flowers in my garden

For the world you might be a forgotten myth
For the kingdom you might be the forbidden treasure
For your father you might be a disappointment
For the king you might be a digrace

But for your mother you are her life
For your brother you are his world
For your the goddess you are her most beautiful blessing

And for me...you are the dream that the night says
About the forgotten myths by the day

For you I might be like the ink on this paper
The imprints of which, would fade away with time
But for me my Prince
You are the dream that kept me awake
You are the light that brightened up my dark sky
You are My moon shine...
My only dream
My Alora

A squeak left Taehyung's mouth when he read the name Alora No nickname has ever made him feel like what he is feeling now.... He felt as if all the butterflies that he has played with are now fluttering around in his tummy...he could feel his heart hammering against his chest as he read the letter again...

To be some one's dream...this is something Taehyung never even dared to imagine off.... He sniffed the paper inhaling in the amber as he closed his eyes....

He stood up walking towards the rock where the paper was earlier kept

' I know you are somewhere here' Taehyung called out 'And I know you can hear me.... Who ever you are... Thankyou for making me feel wanted...cared for.... I.. I don't know what is this that am feeling for you...but I am getting addicted to your letters...am getting addicted to your scent that calms me down... Even while in Palace...in the middle of everyone...all I crave for is the scent of amber to wrap me in it's hold... making me feel warm....On lonely hopeless hours all I want to do is read your letters that take me to an entirely different world...a world where am loved unconditionally...a world which is becoming my safe place...'