51

By the time Hyorin ended her story....the Mirawikians were in tears... drowning in their own guilt for blaming and hating Jungkook all these years...they even apologized then and there to the alpha who accepted it and forgave them with his whole heart

But the moment was short lived when Taehyung stepped forward...a calm smile on his face ' Since you all know the truth...there is something else we need to inform you all...and more than informing you all..what we need is your support'

Taehyung saw the frowning gazes aimed towards him 'Before we talk about the matters at hand...you all should know that I am now standing in front of you.. talking to you... as Jungkook's mate...as the King of Mirawik who will go any extend to protect his family and Kingdom....and I hope you all will trust and support us when I say that on the day Prince Jimin turns 24 Mirawik will take over Alwarak.... making Kim Junghyun pay for all his sins... which is in two days'

The whole chamber fell silent...no sounds to be heard..not even the heavy breaths of the Royals..nor the loud thoughts of the Mirawikians...which Taehyung took as his cue to continue

' King Junghyun might be my biological father..but I was raised by Kim Jaewan...my maternal uncle and my Yoongi hyung...the eldest Prince of Mirawik.... All these years I had forgiven every action of his..which were deliberately done to hurt me..but Kim Junghyun broke the last string to my patience when he dared harm my brothers...'

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand when he saw his hands shaking.... Taehyung took in a shaky breath as he let Jungkook continue ' As the King of Mirawik....We need each one of your's support to win this war....as someone once had said..The foundation of a happy kingdom lies in the trust between its citizens and the trust between the citizens depends on the love between their alpha and luna... If they see their Alpha and Luna happy with each other...they can foresee a future full of happiness... And am sure you all can see it crystal clearly how much in love your Alpha and luna are...and now we need your support to build a happy future.... A war is never peaceful....be it the winning kingdom or the loosing one...there will always be a loss...loss of lives...houses...but sometimes ending evil is more important than the loss of lives and habitat... This all may seem cruel to you all....but I hope we will be understood by you all one day'

' Alpha' Someone from the crown spoke up ' All these years we have blamed you for everything... held you responsible for every death...every disaster... without even thinking that...you too have a heart that we all once loved..... And you forgiving all of us in a instant just makes us hang our head in shame for all the cruelties we have shown towards you.... No king has ever asked their subjects for their consent in war... No Luna has ever fought for their kingdom and alpha.... No kingdom has ever happily agreed to a war..but we Mirawikians are changing History from the day we got two kings....'

Taehyung's grip over Jungkook tightened as the man continued

'The war will start as you all have decided...and every abled Mirawikian will be there to end the evil along side you...'

Loud cheers were followed as the crowd hailed for their kings...a warm smile on the royals face..yet deep down they all held the same fear....

The fear of their uncertain future

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

All of them were back to the royal Library after the gathering.... The royals being totally happy about their subjects...as they talked about it while waiting for Taehyung and Yoongi to come...so that Hobi could let them know of something important

' Whatever it is....am really happy today...' Jin smiled widely....'My whole family is back together...and I can't ask for more'

Jungkook smiled softly at his hyung... trying his best to hide the slowly forming storm in his mind