4

Taehyung walked back into his chamber with Hyorin trailing behind him....

' Ajumma' He suddenly stopped on his tracks ' Do me one favor'

' What happened Prince?' Hyorin frowned

' Please don't call me prince...it make me feel like am not close to you' Taehyung pouted causing Hyorin to smile

' Aigoo you big baby' She pinched his cheeks 'Tell me what went wrong?'

' Ajumma.. please tell someone to bring a new plant for me in the morning' Taehyung said his eyes wandering towards the pot of shriveled plant on his window pane

' It's dried up already?' Hyorin frowned ' Aren't you watering it Tae?'

' I-I am..its just...' Taehyung trailed off

' It's ok.. I'll send someone yeah?' Hyorin smiled 'Now sleep or else you will be all cranky tomorrow'

' Am no baby'

' Yes you are...' Hyorin laughed ' A big baby'

' Ajumma' Taehyung whinned as Hyorin pulled him towards the bed making him lie down on it...she stroked his silver locks...with warm smile on her lips

Oh goddess...save him from here soon....save us from Kim Junghyun

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

' You should have just marked Eomma'

Jaewan's eyes widened as he looked at Jimin who continued

' Am sorry for eavesdropping...but I heard what she told you' Jimin sighed...

' What are you saying Jimin?' Yoongi mumbled

' Tell me your story Ajusshi' Jimin sat on the couch and saw Jaewan's eyes darting towards Yoongi ' Let Yoongi hyung stay... I trust him'

Yoongi's heart did a stupid flip even in a situation like this..his cheeks burning as he was pulled down on to the couch beside Jimin

Jaewan smiled as he sat down facing the two alphas as he started his story

' Before Junghyun took the crown.. Alwarak was ruled in prosperity by the late king Kim Hansol... At that time Mirawik was not our enemy.. infact then King Hojung was King Hansol's best friend... We used to be Mirawikians...Me my eomma appa and Chaeyeon...my beautiful sister' Jaewan smiled ' Appa was the chieftain of Mirawik.. the most skilled warrior...and as a present to his best friend...King Hojung made appa join the army of Alwarak... which appa did happily and thus we all came here'

Jaewan leaned back ' Me and Chae were a bit sad...as the then crown prince..the son of King Hojung.. Prince Daewon was our best friend...and we were sad to leave him... But then when we came to Alwarak...we met Jihye... I initially mistook her as an alpha...as she was too confident considered to other omegas...Chaeyeon and Jihye clicked fast...Park Jihye a brave girl she was since a very young age..where as Chaeyeon was a sweet and soft omega... As time passed by their friendship deepened..and deepened our love too... Even though the moon goddess has cursed us not to find our mates..for me and Jihye that was a blessing as we ourselves had chosen each other'

Jimin bit back a chuckle when he saw the wide eyes of Yoongi who was not expecting this...

' Daewon...whenever he visited Alwarak with his father used to visit us too... He grew up just like his father... Brave and Charming... He visited us when he got to know about Chae's wedding being fixed with another alpha...whom she loved... Daewon was too happy...as he too saw her as his own family.... And in the middle of this Jihye made Daewon spill about his newly found love for an alpha girl... He was so whipped for her that we could feel it in his voice... Jihye had teased him a lot which made him sulk and as a punishment he disclosed the name of his love to only Chaeyeon...but he did promise to bring her the next time he visits us..but what we didn't know was that..it was the last time we will see him'

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 || TAEKOOK ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें