Wicked Games (Urban) Book 7

It's a game; a game of unrequited love. It's a game of lies and deceit. It's a game of vanity, scarcity, over-investment and desire. It's a Wicked Game to make a person desire someone so badly, yet they can't have the person. It's a game of having a burning desire for someone you can't possibly have, or can't even reach. It's a game of want. It's a game of chasing after a forbidden fruit.

The game always starts with the Chase. The chase is the beginning stages of a relationship. I'ts the random text messages, flirting and teasing can become so addicting that some people don't want to ever give them up.

Who says the chase ever has to end, right? Well it doesn't, especially if you just keep jumping from chase to chase. And you know what makes the chase even more exhilarating? When the person isn't up for grabs to begin with. Innocent text messages and flirting transform into naughtiness, secretiveness and sneaking around that is sure to get you hot and bothered, especially when the person is responsive to it.

The next step is Obsession. It's when you think of that one person day in and day out. You wake up and they're the first person on your mind, as well as the last thing on your mind before you go to sleep at night. It's where you have stalked every possible place online where they have written something or posted a picture of themselves. It's when you're beyond the point of just a crush, you want them, and you want them all the more because you know for a fact that you can't have them.

Then it's Denial. Denial is the outright lies about falling for a person you know you can't have. You lie about falling for this person, even though you know you've fallen so deeply into this person's wicked spell that there's no possible way to get out.

The last step is Defeat. You accept defeat when you can't continue to deny how deeply attracted you are to this person. Your feelings have just taken over a major part of your life and so has this person, that your entire life seems centered around them. You accept that you like them, but there's nothing you can do. You just exist in your perpetual state of wanting, and you get used to it. 

That's exactly what Lindsey Reed is doing to her new playmate. After going hell with Jordan and John back in high school, Lindsey's finally in college and her parents think she's changed for the better, but little do they know, Lindsey's the same player she was back in high school, just like her father. I guess that ability to trick and con the opposite sex is just something that runs in the Reed family, right?

But as Lindsey starts to use her family gene to trick and con her new playmate, her playmate starts falling head over heels for Lindsey Reed but will that new obsession turn into something so unhealthy and dangerous that it leads her down a path that she's not accustomed to?

Follow The Sideline Series in it's seventh addition to the series full of love, lies, deceit, sex and misfortune!

~~~

Comment. Vote. Add to your Reading List. Share.

The characters are in the video above. Sorry about the poor quality lol (And YES T3 and Effrin are the same people lol I couldn't find anybody else to use)