Chapter 44

For all of the people that made covers for me, I'm still trying to decide on which ones to use but I like them ALL. What I think I'm gonna do is change the covers up periodically since I can't choose between them. And I just want to say THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for everybody that took their time and made a cover, or several covers, for me. I really appreciate it.

And some of you guys are saying you're confused about the characters. I know you guys won't remember all of the characters, but if you can't remember who Antoine is then you haven't read like this entire series lol He's been in and out throughout the whole series, especially the first three books. He's basically the main story line in the first book and second book. And Peaches was trying to get with Effrin and Sincere didn't like her. Benny is the one Teddy was selling drugs for in high school to pay off his father's debt.

And I don't know how you guys forgot about Shyla lol You obviously didn't read In Too Deep lmao She gave Teddy Chlamydia and was pregnant by him and Victoria threw her down the steps. I don't know how you guys can't remember her, and she isn't dead lmao

Aubrey

I sat up in my bed and sighed once I heard somebody ringing the doorbell. I was on the phone with Lindsey, so I didn't have time to answer the door. This is a once in a life time phone call so my sister was gonna have to get the door. "Kennedy!" I yelled. "Get the door."

"Okay Aubrey."

I looked through the doorway and saw her fast, six year old body run past my room and down the steps. "Who is it?" she yelled.

"So, back to what I was saying Lindsey," I told her. "I think you're fine."

She laughed. "I already know. You told me this before."

"So that means we gotta meet up. We gotta do something when you get out of the hospital. You wanna chill with me?"

"What do you wanna do?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, whatever you wanna do," I said as I heard Kennedy run back up the steps out of breath. "Hold on baby." I took the phone from my ear and looked up at her while she stood in my door way. "What's up? Who was at the door?"

"Theodore. I let him in because he said he was mad and had to talk to you about something. And I told him it was chicken in the kitchen that he could eat since it's leftovers. He said he's gonna get something to eat and then he's gonna come up here to talk to you."

I nodded my head. "Alright. You're dismissed servant."

She frowned as she stuck her hand out. "I'm waiting."

I smacked my lips. "On what?"

She rubbed her fingers together. "My hand is empty Awrbrey. You owe me a dollar for going downstairs and helping your friend."

"That's not how you pronounce my name," I laughed but she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't care Awrbrey. My hand is still empty. I'm waiting."

"Well keep waiting 'cause I ain't got a dollar right now. I'll find one for you in the morning."

"You better or I'll tell Mama you were up cakin' on the phone all night."

"Tell her and you're gonna get yourself in trouble!" I yelled to her as she walked off down the hall. "And you need to get ready for bed little girl. Mama said for you to be in bed over an hour ago."

She slammed her bedroom door close, making me shake my head. I swear she's always acting too grown. I wish she was one of the good siblings who just did stuff for you because you're older than them. I pulled the phone up to my ear so I could end this conversation before Theodore got up here and found me talking to his sister.