Update

Sorry, to trick you guys but I know it's the only way I'll actually get people to read this. I just need some clarifications on a few things because I'm very confused. Alright, why do people blow me up about updating this story, but then when I update, I can't even get 300 comments anymore? I mean, I see all of the views and the votes but the comments just aren't adding up anymore.

I know I put a comment limit on every chapter, and I really don't pay attention to it, but maybe I should start to get more people commenting. I understand people don't want to comment all the time but it's greatly appreciated if you do comment. I sit and I write long, extensive chapters (maybe not all the time lol) but I do write, and I don't always give it 150% like I should and I'm a little to blame for some of this, but I just need some more comments.

I just want some feedback on this book. I really didn't like the direction this book went in, honestly. This book was kind of boring, with a few good chapters, but mainly boring. I felt like this entire book was just like a filler. You know how authors will have really good chapters in a book and then those one or two filler chapters that don't really mean shit to the overall plot of the book? Well, that's how I feel about this book. It feels like a 'filler' book, that's just taking up space in this series. I felt like this book was all over the place and never really accomplished anything that I intended on happening. I had an entire plot laid out in my head, but I never got to it.

I just hope you guys can bare with me through this down point in my writing though. But I'm working on it and I need you guys to work with me too by actually commenting and giving me feedback on every single chapter. The support is greatly needed and appreciated by everyone who reads. I can take criticism as well, just don't be rude about it.

I just need you guys to tell me what you liked about this book, what you didn't like, what I can improve on in the next book and how can I make this series better as a whole? Which characters do you want to see more from and which characters do you not want to see as much? And just give me your honest opinion. Please, please, please comment below so I can get an understanding of where I want this book to go so I can make it better.

And I've also decided to end this book at 50 chapters instead of 40 before I started the next book.