Chapter 6

Sean is in the multimedia.

Theodore III

My eyes popped open once I could hear screaming outside. I looked around the room and saw that Lindsey still hadn't come back. I knew she was talking to somebody from the window a few minutes ago but it's weird that she hadn't come back yet. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran towards the window so I could see what was going on outside but I didn't see anybody. I sighed. Where is Lindsey at if she's not out here in front of her building.

"Where the hell are you Lindsey?" I whispered, still looking around outside when my eyes stopped on some dude tossing Lindsey up against another building in this dark alley that was across from me. "What the hell?"

I didn't even bother getting dressed or putting on my shoes, I just ran outside in my boxers and socks so I could get Lindsey away from this pervert. I jogged down the steps of her building, trying to get to her as quickly as I could before he did something to hurt her. I pushed the front doors open as hard as I could and ran up to the guy who had Lindsey laying in front of him on the ground crying. He was in the midst of pulling out his d*ck as soon as I ran up to him but that shit wasn't going to fly with me. He wasn't going to hurt my sister.

I tapped him on the shoulder, causing him to turn around. "Nigga, are you stupid?" I asked sizing this guy up and down. From the way he looked, this sounded like the guy Lindsey was telling me she got head from. See, that's what I told her about getting head from guys on the first night. If the box is good, they'll always come back looking for me and I knew that's exactly what his drunk ass planned on doing. 

The guy pushed me back. "Stay out of this yungin'. This is between me and my bitch."

Bitch? I pushed him back harder "You got something else planned for you tonight nigga but you sure ain't 'bout to fuck my sister out here against her will."

He smirked. "Sister? Nigga, we can all get together! We could have a threesome!" he exclaimed, jumping up and down.

I scrunched up my face. That was his last straw. I was trying to come out here and reason with him before I kicked his ass, but I could see that he was too drunk and stupid to even be reasoned with so I threw the first punch, immediately forcing him to lose his balance. He stumbled back a bit but leaned up against the wall to keep his drunken body steady.

He grabbed a hold of his busted lip that was oozing blood. "So you just gon' deck me in the fucking face all over a bitch? Out of all the bitches on campus, you decide to take my bitch? I saw her first, she's mine!" he yelled as he pointed to himself, just making himself look like a damn fool. "But if that's what you tryna do, then let's go nigga. I ain't about to get my ass kicked over some bitch."

He ran up to me and tried punching me in the face but I dodged that hit, instead he punched me in the stomach. When he hit me, it felt like he knocked the wind out of me. I doubled over clutching my stomach that hurt like hell. I had never been in a fight before, mainly because I was at a school that was semi-sheltered but Mama and Pops always kept me and my brothers and sisters sheltered from niggas like this. I didn't think him punching me in the stomach would hurt this much though. I've seen people get punched in their stomach plenty of times in movies but they'd get right back up. They wouldn't be in this much pain over getting hit.

I looked down and could see his feet coming towards me, so I knew I had to do something. If I wanted to protect Lindsey and myself, I couldn't just stand here and get my ass beat. Once I get my ass beat, nobody will be here to protect Lindsey. I swallowed the pain in my stomach and stood up straight, only to be tackled to the ground by this big ass guy. He climbed on top of me and started punching me anywhere.